Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of this article?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LZfan2121, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Hello city, how's it going.

Just going to make a long story short, I have been smoking semi-regularly for a little over a year. I spoke with my mom awhile ago and told her that I smoked, and tried to get her to see the truth about marijuana. She has never tried it before and is extremely against it. I find this a shame because she is a nurse practitioner and has been in nursing for over 20 years, and believes in the most ridiculous propaganda claims about marijuana.

I am in college now and once in awhile we will go back and forth emailing articles and other studies about marijuana, she tries to show me the harm and I try to show her the benefits. Today she sent me this article and I just wanted to see what you fellow blades think about it.

Also, please move this thread if it's in the wrong section. I thought it is relevant to this section, but if not please move it.

Thanks

http://www.reuters.com/article/email/idUSTRE5181BP20090209

2. Wow. This is pathetic. They're trying to make it seem like they smoked then got cancer. Seems like 70% of them are going with the right treatment.

3. There's already a thread about this... There are some interesting points in there. Bottom line is that even in the article it says that it's not anywhere near to conclusive. :rolleyes: Friggin scientists... lol

4. "This is the first study to look at this question, and by itself is not definitive. And there's a lot more research that would have to be done in order to be more confident that marijuana use really is important in a man's risk of developing testicular cancer," Schwartz said in a telephone interview.

then why do an entire article on it?