What do you think of the Vriptech Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hai2u, Sep 26, 2010.

1. seems like a nice unit...have you checked out vapeXhale's cloud? its all glass hits too

I'd rather have that.

2. i'm with him ^^ I've checked out the Vriptech, but for around the same price, i'm gunna get the vapexhale once it comes out. I need something for my 26inch bong.

3. Vapexhale looks so pretty..defiantly gettin one with the hydratree.:D

4. SG baby!:metal:

5. #6 claypool, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    yea the cloud is going to be fuckin sick. can't wait. hopefully theyre in good supply by xmas :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

those are female GONG connectors on the bottom of those tubes and the cloud has a male gong connector that the bowl sits on.

6. Hmm I can't find a release date for that. I hope it's soon. That does look pretty sick. A lot more durable too.

7. ahh i haven't seen the SG yet..only the showerdome and the hydratree. hopefully you can buy em separately.

8. Ive been using vapman for quite some time, can't beat the portability :smoke:

9. #10 lwien, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    You can't beat the portability of a vapman? Some here would disagree with that statement.

Regarding the VripTech, if you want a glass on glass vape right now, the Vrip would be the way to go. But if you can wait for the Cloud, that looks to be the better option.

Here's a 44 page, 1085 post thread on the Cloud for whomever is interested: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2234, and it's not even available yet. ;)

10. #11 gone4good, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010

I haven't seen it either but thats what I have on pre order
    and to answer you..yes you will.

11. check this thing out...75 bucks for any whip type vape.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2wauCE-v9Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Aqua vape with the Vaporfection Vaporizer - Aquavape[/ame]

12. i really want to get half of a bong made, so i can connect it to water tubes that will come with the vapexhale.:D