Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of the tattoo im getting? Pictures

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AustinPashaw, Oct 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

What color do you think i should get the 420 letters done in?

2. i think you should get it a nice red llava color. and some type of purple incorporated into it.

3. my thoughts exactly

4. Rasta colors if you are actually going to go through with it.

5. while I agree with those posts about the color, I'm not a fan of the "420"
    but thats probably just me.

6. I like the design a lot but honestly think you should make the zero like that type of writing (forget wat its called).I think you should get the pot leaf colored in green obviously.I would color in the 420 some type of blue and grey but thats just me.Where are you getting it tattooed on?

sorry if this didnt make much sense im blazed:smoke:

7. Go rasta by making the numbers yellow, the leafe green, and red smoke!

8. I'm going to get it on my upper arm

9. Do It! Gotta have green in it

10. imo thats a waste of money and space

11. In my opinion, a tattoo that has anything to do with marijuana is a liability for you in case you run into the cops. It's the equivalent of having a weed bumper sticker--except it's on you wherever you go.

12. #12 dreamer88, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    Dude, that sleeve is totally fucking insane. Do you have any bigger pictures of it?

edit : 100 posts, lolwut?

13. ahaha that's a dank tattoo :p go for either all green or rasta style :D

14. In my opinion, it wouldn't do it. Unless you're capable of covering it up with clothes. Hell, even then I wouldn't do it. Come on, think about it for a minute. Of course you love bud just like everyone else here but damn man, do you really need a tattoo of it on you?

By the way I'm not against tattoos but I think you can come up with something more creative than that. Maybe more meaning instead of I smoke marijuana and I want you to know it.

Begin flaming now...

15. Damn thats Dope.!!

16. i think you'll regret it when you're older

17. I know I didnt do a great job coloring, but you get the idea.
    I think the O looked like a lemon, so I made it a lemon :hippie:
    [​IMG]

18. Looks sick as hell bro. Once its got color, it'll look even more amazing.

19. For the cops that tatoo would be similar to one that says "I kill people"
    Yes I know, fucking pigs