Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of OG Kush ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Apr 18, 2011.

1. My dealers gettin an ounce of OG next week to sell, I'm pretty new, he's doing twenty a G, but he literally does that with every strain he has /except mids/

2. Weed is weed, doesn't really make a difference what they call it to me...It all takes me to the same place.

3. If it is really og then it will be some good shit and get you high as hell. I've bought this strain once or twice for around the same price: $20 a g

4. OG Kush to me is a kinda 'wake up in the morning substitute this for your coffee' type of herb. Gives yeah a big head buzz, so I'm guessing it leans on the sativa side. It's a good weed to smoke if you're looking to still be functional. Just don't let yourself get carried away with the bowls, that is. ;)

5. Weed affects everyone differently, but OG Kush is actually Indica dominant. :)

6. #6 Oblivion420, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I definitely feel the indica. I pass out after smoking a couple grams of OG lol. I smoked an 1/8 with a couple friends and we didn't remember the night at all.

7. I vaped some last night, and it was one of the least excitig highs of ever felt. Usually with indicas laying down feels so good but last night I couldn't move or even open my eyes or my vision blurred out.

This morning a mixed it with some sativa dominant and it wasn't that bad, but I'm going to stay away from it for awhile.

Btw I paid $40 for an eighth of it which is pretty expensive around here. It looked pretty good too, just didn't like the high.

8. Yeah I'm going to pick up some tomorrow, haven't tried it before but I know a lot about it already cause I usually research the strains I'm going to try. How was it anyway? I'm kinda pumped for it

9. I have about 4 grams of OGK left and let me tell you, it's gonna put you on your ass. The taste is piney/lemony/diesel, great taste. Smells really lemony and piney. As for looks, it's bright green semi dense nugs with light orange hairs and LOADS of crystals. The high is spectacular if you're into indicas. Make sure you don't have anything planned for 2-3 hours because you're not going anywhere, bro. But at the same time OG kush isn't like other indicas, it gives you a burst of energy (from the sativa in it) that makes you want to go on an adventure. If you could get your lazy ass off that seat. :p

10. I have only gotten legitimate OG Kush once, and WOW. Don't ever smoke it before you have to do something. Your ass will pass out.

11. #11 Oblivion420, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I get some crazy body highs off of it. I thought I was dreaming, but we did smoke 3.5 between 3 people and we were really fucked up

12. og kush has one of the dankest smells
    smoked an 8th and went to jack in the box and fell asleep whilee eating :smoke:

13. agreed

14. OG kush is probably in my top 3 between (authentic) blue dream and/or sour diesel.

That's the going price at colletives for real OG kush $20/g.

See if he does $45 eights..that'll be a definite hook up. Usually 3.5 goes for $50.

15. never had OG, but i am currently growing the chemdawg 91 pheno and it doesnt lie, its stretchy as fuckkkk

16. I love how OG smells and tastes like really good BHO.