What do you think of my set up?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dub316, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Finally got the ball rolling on my 2nd grow here's the specs of everything:
    1 Agromax Original Tent (lxwxh) 39x39x79
    Lights will be 600w hps and 400w MH conversion
    Growing in hydro bubble buckets w/ hydroton
    Nutes - Lucas Formula gh flora micro & bloom5-10 during veg and 8-16 flowering
    Will have exhaust with carbon filters attached
    Small fans in tent inside
    The strains I'm growing are: 3 Humboldt Seed Organisation Sour Blueberry and 1 Positronics Seeds Jack Diesel
    Ill definitely be lsting and possibly scrogN (LBHs 4 way)
    Seeds where germed directly in rockwool and sprouted last nights ago

Any questions feedback comments or input?

2. sounds like a good setup! pics?

3. This is until I transplant them in the bubble buckets

Attached Files:

4. rock on. did you germ before planting? just curious, i have always felt just planting the seeds is best but thats just my opinion.

5. Nope just threw them in I'm too clumsy to have to worry about the tap root lol but I've been getting 100% germ rate

6. sweet. all this talk is makin me miss my babies lol im at work right now.

7. Lol I miss mine the moment I leave for work

8. i have 4 plants growing in an agromax mother tent which is 4 ft long x2 foot wide x4 ft high. i just started flowering 2 weeks ago and i am running out of room already. i lst'd the crap out of my girls(all turned out to be females and i had 4 out of 5 seeds i started turn into nice plants) and now they are all getting in each others way.

9. your Lucas formula is off.

It's 5-10 under floros & 8-16 for HIDs....so unless you got a t5 veg room just go with 8-16 (micro-bloom).

What size incline? Don't even bother with one under 400 IMO.

10. Lols that's inline, not incline. Stupid driod SC...

11. Cool so I just run 8-16 strait thru?

12. Yeah, for your first few runs. After awhile you'll be able to read your girls @ which point you'll want to maximize their potential. Then just use a 2/1 (B/M) ratio and run your ppms(or ec) up to the "perfect burn".

13. So here's pics taken today of my girls the one by its self is the Jack Diesel and the three are the Blueberry Sour Diesel what do y'all think this is day 7 from planting the seed

Attached Files: