what do you think of my quote?

Discussion in 'General' started by krippy, May 13, 2009.

1. well i went to the cemetery with my uncle. we pull up and he says "you wanna get out?" i say "yea man" and he says "it can be a scary place" so i said "theres nothing scary about death, you cant live unless you die and you cant die unless you live" i thought it was pretty true in a human sense

it just came out of my mouth and my uncle was tellin me it was philosophical haha

2. I don't get what you mean by "you can't live unless you die". I'm alive right now. I haven't died yet.

I prefer the quote in my signature (Mel Gibson, Braveheart), but one of my favorites is from a mexican revolutionary... His name is Emiliano Zapata and he said:

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

3. #3 krippy, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    anything living has to die right? if you dont die you never lived. i think lmao it was just a random thing i guess it sounded better in the moment, lol i just read my quote and i see what you mean

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees is like saying i rather die like a man than live like a coward

4. I totally get it. Its the same with matter. You cant have matter unless you have emptiness and you cant have emptiness without matter.

5. "why am i dying to live. when i'm just living to die"

to quote 2Pac

"Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain."
    "Death gotta be easy cuz life is hard"

-50 cent

im blown;)

6. Not trying to be critical but I've heard that said before.

7. Death grants the gift of life meaning.

8. Reminds me of when I was walking through the woods with a small girl, she told me she was scared. I turned to her and said "You're scared?! I gotta walk out of here alone!"

Why did it remind me of that? I have no idea.

9. maybe because your a psycho killer :eek:

10. Chances are if you have to ask if it was epic then it wasn't haha jk it ain't bad

11. i wonder where. ive never heard it before in my life until i said it

12. that runnin song chorus had decent quotes.

why am i trying to see when there aint nothing in sight
    why am i trying to live when im just living to die
    Why am I fighting to live If I'm just living to fight
    why am i trying to give when no one gives me a try