Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of my new grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Proud2Smoke, Mar 23, 2012.

1. 4 Piece anodized aluminium grinder, no metal flakes or dodgy shit, 20 bucks at my LHS. What do you think blades?

Attached Files:

• 081.jpg
      081.jpg
      File size:
      185 KB
      Views:
    • 082.jpg
      082.jpg
      File size:
      173.1 KB
      Views:
    • 083.jpg
      083.jpg
      File size:
      242.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Holes looks pretty too much big.

3. Looks huge whats the most u can put in there? 2 grams?

4. Looks good to me, Planning to go pick up a 4 part sometime soon. 3 piece is okay but I find a lot of kief and bud gets stuck in the screen

5. it fits around 3-4g if u pack it in, which i do of coarse. Pun intended

6. looks good man, youll get plenty of great service out of it. happy smoking

7. The holes are a sly bit too large for my preference. Other than that it seems like a good find. Put it to good use! :smoke:

8. It looks like a 2.25" or 2.5" , i have the same size sharpstone, the holes look the same. Its perfect grind for joints and bowls.

9. Got the same one. :)

My friends gave it to me for my birthday. Though I believe it was more like $40 so it was probably a size larger, or you got a great deal.

10. I have one that looks similar, only it isn't anodized. Yours looks really cool :)

11. i thought that at first but it doesnt pose a problem, if it does, i flip itn upside down with the keif catcher off.

read above :p

ye its 2.5inch

well mines 2.5inch so yea, either yours is bigger like you said or i got a killer deal. I wouldnt mind paying 40 for it at all to be perfectly honest

oh and theres a tiny dot in the centre of the top and the bottom where all the light revolves around. You can sort of see it from the pic but if you move it around beams of light go around in circles and its quite mesmorizing

12. shit it's better than mine, but hey mine was free

13. nice grinder bro