what do you think of my growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pitbulljd900, Mar 11, 2016.

1. i just started grow with my family and we got this seed from some mid we brought. so they are some unknown strain.
    they are only 2 weeks old
    soil : happy fog ocean and been on24 hours. tell me what yall think and what should i do next?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bigger pots...more light perhaps an led

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. have 200watts light each and they are all cfl

4. i have 5 lights

5. The roots from what i understand try to stay at the same distance as the leaves have reached so if it's not your final pot you should pot up around the time your leaves are at the edge of the pot. Can't say how accurate that is but it works for me.

6. Can someone explain to me what's wrong with the plant on the left 20160311_164806.jpg

7. first thing to pop into my head is too much water

8. I doubt it will even produce buds

9. what you mean by pot it up and should i move them to a b ig pot

10. sure it will unless it's a male. Just got to get her back into good health.

11. me or him

12. Yeah with the size they are the roots will definitely be wrapping up the side of the pot trying to find a way to move further out. I start mine in cups that look close to those for two weeks or so then transplant them to a 1 gallon for 2 or 3 more weeks then up to a 5 or 7 gallon.

13. alright should i keep them on 24 hours light still

14. Its already 2nd week of flower

15. i'd keep them on 18/6 the roots develop better in the rhizosphere witch is a small area around the larger roots where the hair like roots are. Make the sprout more little roots and should allow more nutrient intake in theory, people argue both ways and both probably work i just use what works for me.

16. did you see my pm?

17. flower mode.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]