what do you think of my grow room? comments welcome

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by gaso22, Feb 14, 2014.

1. 1 pics:I have a plastic shed that I insulated and made walls for..I have a 1000 watt light inside with carbon filter plus 2 inline fans..this room is pretty cool as so far,works very well!..what are some thoughts?

2 pics: this is my little tent I keep my mothers in and do my cloning..I have small carbon filter plus 1 inline fan plus three 48 watt lamps..

Attached Files:

2. I love the concept. Can you provide more detail on how you insulated the walls. And where did you get the shed from. This seems like a cost effective solution to a more permanent wood shed.

3. Yea I like your setup too. Im soon going to build a shed and do the same thing as you

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The shed was an old shed I got at a home improvement store awhile back.with the insulation, I had built wood panels I used as walls and put sheets of insulation in each panel.then, placed milar panels to cover everything..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. When I insulate my shack ill be cutting the straw down in my feild to use. People do that around here all the time. You just need to dry it well. I know a guy that knows how to straw insulate so he will hopefully give me good information to use. I figure ill go with the free stuff then the super pricey stuff instores..

6. Damn that's tight! Where are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Holy shit Bubbles....Isn't that your house? lol

8. Up north in north America is all I'll say.. I know it sounds super hillbillyish but its not all that uncommon. Im not sure how much ill say but at least 400

9. What do I think?  I think you are crazy for having your room accessible from outside your house.  Other than that it's quite nice and I'm a bit Jelly but I still do think it's crazy, unless you are in cali or vancouver island or something.

10. Ricky will be proud

I have some double pane slider door glass panels that I've saved to place around ... to keep those pesky Thermal cameras from seeing through the walls in case I ever decided to grow...But I never did since it is illegal in my state. And I don't want the feds coming knocking on my door ever again. Can't wait to move to Colorado so I can grow a plant. I learned that from Mythbusters.

12. ^ This guy WOULD move to a legal state like Colorado, and grow 1 plant.

13. #13 GOLDENBOY, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Where I live the cops dont care about small grows or pot in general. They want crack and pills off the streets

14. My state cares. We just got MMJ laws. They allowed one vendor. I have seen more growers get popped from July of last year til now then I have seen in ten years. They want whoever they can get...When the state needs money..the people will pay.

15. No...I'll grow three in flower, and three in veg. Because that is the law....But I'll try t get my flowering plants to yield a pound each..LOL

Wow, are those the restrictions for Colorado?? That's not much, my state you can have 18 starts and 6 mature plants for a medical state.

17. #17 GOLDENBOY, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    If someone was to complain and say I was slinging it they would take me down. But i dont deal it. Ive know of many small growers that dont sell it but just grow for themselves that get away with it. Alot of dealers get busted because they show off the money and make enemies with the people they delt with.

18. I wish it was 6 flowering plants here.

I guess you still cant be to safe when its not legal.

Of course 3 flowered plants isn't much if you want to make money... but that's not what it's about.  It's for people to be able to grow their own.  I'd imagine you could easily harvest enough for a family of a few off 3 massive flowered plants.  

This.  Or more. :D  I bet it's real hard to find places with sky lights and high ceilings in Colorado hahaha.

I can see it now in the rental ads.  "11 ft ceilings so you can grow massive cannabis plants!"

Even for personal use doesn't seem like much. I'm a new grower so maybe my yields aren't too great, but I grow indoors. 6 is the limit but I stick with 4- only have 1 light.