Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Hey guys this here is a little of the quality we get in England, the cut is pretty bad, i've had better but imo it looks quite nice.

Sorry for the bad quality and glare on second picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A little green blur and white baggy :cool:

3. ^this

how do people not get it that a green blur and flashed out bag equals not being able to see the bud...?

4. ttthiiiss.........all i can tell is that it looks like its got some orange hairs.....looks decent......not schwag but not dank either.......prob like high grade middies.....id smoke it

5. now this right here looks pretty good........not like dank dank...but still pretty damn good.....id say nice bud.....not dank though

6. Ok sorry guys. :/

7. wasnt grown or cured right, but its better than schwag i hope.. the trich's look like they werent fully developed and got picked early