Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you think of my bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr. Hit That Bong, Mar 10, 2014.

1. #1 Mr. Hit That Bong, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    This is some more corn I picked up on friday, what do you think?

Best mids i've smoked so far in my entire life.

[​IMG]

2. i wouldnt call that mids

3. What would you call it then? $5 a G over here man.

4. Looks pretty dank to me 

Looks like high mids to me.

Something y'all would smoke? Haha.

It's pretty high quality for some mids man, I could sell it someone who doesn't know their shit or is just starting out for $20 a g and they would think it's fucking dro man(if i was like that). 1 fat bowl has been setting me off every time I load one.

7. I'd for sure smoke on that. Personally, I'd call that dro. 

Yeah man for sure. Tbh, I'd smoke anything right now. I just toked my last bit of kief... only had enough for half a bowl.

Looks like I'll have to drive all the way into town tomorrow... kill me now.

9. Looks like some nice high mids. Looks good, but still compressed and shit. It might also have seeds idk. Still looks pretty frosty for mids, so nice pick up!

10. Yeah it's pretty compressed and had a few seeds but other then that it's some of the best mids I've had so far. Appreciate it man!

Haha you and me both, definitely on my last few bowls man. Not looking forward to my t-break.

11. we call that "baby dro"

12. Been forever since I heard someone call it that man!

13. Thomas, is that you?