Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think it's like for people who deal to celebrities?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Like, imagine you're the guy who deals to Snoop Dogg, Whiz, or Jack Black or something. Just imagine how much pot you'd need to get to sate their needs.

2. id imagine theyd go to somthing far more amazing then a dispesry or its comes to them on demand from growers but i doubt they ever deal with your average street dealer for there weed

3. i dont think there will ever be a chance, because i think people like Snoop dogg would grow their own, and/or have trusted people taking care of it so when something goes wrong they would deny all connections. and forthe occasional toking celebs, they probably ask other celebs and use well known dealers that specialize in hooking up famous ppl

4. is probably like this for the people who sell to celebs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    but in the chance they dont buy from dealers and instead go to the growers place or a dispensary or care club they probably still spend a lot lol