What do you think is the minimum age an 18 year old can date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hippie flip, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Don't know if the title makes sense...

Basically my cousin (who is 19) just started dating a 15 year old girl, which I think is weird as fuck! Then I thought what do you think is the minimum age for an adult (18-19) to date?

For me I would probably say 16 is acceptable at the very very minimum for an 18 year old.

2. meh. it varies for everyone.

when i was 15, i knew exactly what kinda shit i was doing, and so did every guy AND girl i associated with. i'd say 15.

with that said, i've only dated older women. i just dont know why people make such a big deal out of age.

3. Age isn't a problem at all when your older but when your younger, it sortove does become a bigger deal.

For an 18 year old, 16 and any younger I start to think the person is a pedo and a sick fuck

4. Any girl under 18 is jail bait.

5. #5 hippie flip, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    yeah when i was 15 i was nothing like i am now, and now i'm only 18. and i regard myself as having above average intelligence (not trying to sound big headed). never mind all these dumb ass girls who don't know shit.

i also find it weird for a 19 year old guy to be attracted to a 15 year old, like surely you want to be getting with semi-grown women with decent personalities and nice figures, and you would have to deal with all that school bullshit, fuck that. once i left school i dont want to associate myself with any of that bullshit.

when i was around 14-16 it was pretty hard to get a girl as they all wanted 18 year old boyfriends with cars and jobs. stupid bitches :rolleyes:

6. true love doesn't know age

i remember when i met my love, it was in a hospital

me, in my raggety jeans sitting on a chair

and she, in a pink blanket in some plastic bed behind a viewing window

i knew then, that she was the one.

7. #7 DV, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
    ^^
    :love:
    My thoughts exactly, fuck that mess.
    Oh and 16, no less.

8. i wanna say 17..

9. Don't judge a book by the cover, honestly love comes in many shapes sizes, and ages. Leave em alone by the time a person is 15-16, they are old enough to make their own decisions.

10. 16 at the YOUNGEST. Hopefully someone mature for their age too.

11. I'd say 16-17. At that age kids are still maturing though, so it's hard to tell.

12. Gotta go with the age-old method: Divide by two add three. Sounds like she is more than old enough.

13. Nice logic there :laughing:
    So a 18 year old can date a 12 year old?

14. its half your age plus 7 years not 3

15. 16 Is the legal age of sexual consent in Georgia, so that's my limit. However there were definitely some hot freshmen back in my highschool that I would always look at. Nothing wrong with lookin though right?

16. When I was 15 I had a gf that was 1-2 years younger than me depending on what month we are in, and we broke up she was 14 and dating. 22year old. Now they had a kid a like 3 years ago I think she was 15 at the time. Weird shit. Also I feel like a pedo but my teacher lady brings her daughter with her sometimes and she is 12-13 but I mean I would hit that shit give the oppurtunity and the chance of nobody finding out. Seriously do I need help?
    She dresses so skimpy for her age. Uh I've prolly shared too much.
    To answer your question tho I think 17.

17. Not if you're following pedo rules.

On a side note please tell me someone knows what movie line line I am thinking of. Here's a hint:[​IMG]

18. an 18 year old should be dating 18+

19. It sounds like you're 20ish -- so, yeah, it's time to stop eye-fucking 12 year olds. You may need help -- is that the only tween whose shit you'd like to hit?

In Illinois, the magic number for an 18 year old to be legal is 17.