What do you think is the average IQ of grasscity users?

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Nov 23, 2013.

1. #1 cothrantyson, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    I've seen a lot of genuinely insightful and intellectual posters on grasscity. However, some of these newer posters have got me questioning the sanity of the users on this website. Namely the dude that posted about how he had to put his toaster in the freezer to prevent it from burning his house down

2. my IQ is so high it throws the balance of the average off.
    So i'd say the average is around 150 due to that fact

3. people like that come and go. i don't include that demographic when considering my answers to polls like this

4. i see you @[member="Cereal Killer"]

5. my iq brings the average way down
    so 2  :hello:  :confused:  :hippie:  :eek:  :eek:  :hippie:

6. Why does it go from 110 to 125 lol

7. The conspiracy theorists bring down the overall IQ.

8. Can't fix stupid.

#RedEyeClub

9. #9 Storm Crow, Nov 23, 2013
    “Stoner Stupid” Myth Goes Up In Smoke        (news – 2011)
    http://blog.norml.org/2011/07/27/stonet-stupid-myth-goes-up-in-smoke/

Are smart kids more likely to use drugs?         (news – 2011)
    http://news.yahoo.com/smart-kids-more-likely-drugs-160000571.html

High Childhood IQ Linked to Subsequent Illicit Drug Use, Research Suggests
    (news – 2011)        http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111114221018.htm

Intelligence quotient in childhood and the risk of illegal drug use in middle-age: the 1958 National Child Development Survey.       (abst - 2012)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22776465

I am unsure of what my IQ is actually. When I was in high school, I was sent to a school psychiatrist. I was given several IQ tests (my grades and IQ did not usually agree and my home-life was a real mess). I was able to get my psychiatrist, Dr "Mac", to give me the score on one of the tests- she said it was 145. through various clues,  I was able to figure out which test it had been- I had been recovering from a bad case of the flu when I took it!   :wacko:  I expect it was the lowest score in the batch!  lol (Dr "Mac" eventually ran away to the South Seas with a dude half her age! Total scandal at the Ed Dept! :eek: I liked her! ) I think my presence may knock the average IQ at GC up a point, maybe. :laughing:

And I find you guys and gals to be, on the whole, well above average, and sometimes lazy, sometimes confused, quirky, funny, wonderful, amazing, worrisome, inspirational, and well worth teaching! - and I love you all! :love:

Granny

10. granny i love you

11. #11 Serenity, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    It's mostly underage kids or people who legit do nothing but smoke all day everyday and post here and have been smoking since they were 12(so they claim). Or pseudo-enlightened intellectuals who regurgitate everything they were taught in their first year of college.   So very much under 69.

12. I think.. it's probably average.

You know, since IQ has no documented relation to weed use.

13. I've been smoking since I was 12. I also have a 73 EQ too.

14. #14 -Martyr, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    Average. This forum is home to some amazing intellectuals and expansive minds, but you have to also take into consideration the noobs, conspiracy nuts, and pseudo-intellectuals.

15. #15 lazytoker, Nov 23, 2013
    IQ tests don't accurately represent a person's full intelligence anyway. It's a pretty good starting point though.....

Unless people these days are taking like 10 long, detailed tests to determine IQ. I bet most just google up some shit and take that.

16. Agreed. People do stupid shit like this all the time and just pass it around Facebook. Oh my god, I have an IQ higher than Albert Einstein's because GuessUrIQ.com said so.

17. I wouldn't be opposed to a real IQ test but I don't care for them. I don't care for the bunk ones online and I don't want to put my email in to get spammed with their shit. Is a 73 EQ good though? I passed my coloring test with a 103. I stayed in the lines too!

18. Probably exceedingly average