Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think is better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THC-man, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Getting a half oz. (14 Gs) of schwag weed for 90 dollars or getting a half oz. of good weed for 140 dollars.

2. good weed

3. if u have the money go for the better quality.

4. Buy the schwag, then sell it for $10 / gram.. make $50 then buy the good shit!

5. i would never buy schwag, ever ever ever, so I'd get the half zip of quality

6. Get the good weed. $90 for a half ounce of schwag? That's ridiculous. I've seen people paying less for an ounce of mids.

7. yeah dude, $90 a half of shwagg is insane.. Should be getting an ounce of mids for $100

8. go for the good stuff if moneys not an issue... i really dont like schwagg...but if thats all thats available then its hard to say no...good weed is always waaay better than schwagg and usually ends up cheaper as it takes way more schwagg to get the same high as the good herb.

9. 140 an HALF o???? Do you mean dank, or just mids?