What do you think Heaven will be like?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dc199, May 24, 2010.

1. i hope the afterlife is nothing like my 30x salvia trip. shit would suck

2. Or my 40x trip. OH MY FUCKING GOD. Never again. I now know what it feels like to be peeled away in strips.

Heaven? It's going to be an infinite hot box and we'll all be floating on clouds of Cannabis smoke. :)

People in Hell will have to go to church every day of the week. :p

3. If current religion is right, we're all going to be in Hell because we smoke weed but I don't think it will be that bad. All the drugs, booze, and hookers are going to be in Hell so I'd rather be there anyway.

4. Well, considering that the people who thought up the idea of heaven and hell thought the world was flat and that if you fell off the edge of the earth there were dragons waiting to kill you, means i just don't buy into the whole heaven and hell idea.

The only reason they came up with heaven and hell was because they thought the world was flat and they thought heaven was above and hell was below...obviously that ain't the case :smoking:.

5. the afterlife, if it even does exist, is probably something humans can't comprehend anyways. like a 5th dimension or something. it's not even a point to talk about it.. and anyone who thinks near death experiences are you going in heaven and coming back.. wrong. it's the DMT stored in your brain being released naturally...

6. To all of those that say there is no afterlife. You are very pessimistic lol. I am not going to trample on your beliefs or anything, I just don't see as a human being you wouldn't want an afterlife.

All I know is i can't wait to find out the truth...

7. #67 cenuke, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    It would be cool if we can choose our own afterlife when we die, I know it sounds confusing what I just said since we cant really comprehend anything when were dead, but if the afterlife WERE real check this out..

The Grim Reaper Show (yeah newgrounds, weve all went there. you probably will assume its an immature animation in the beginning but give it a chance its pretty fuckin funny)

personally, id choose the hot steamy sex and wine afterlife hahah

8. Heaven! Give me a fuckin break.
    That just manipulative shit to get you to conform to religion.
    This is fucking IT people. Heaven and hell, wrapped in one package, earth.
    :wave:

9. yeah man, its just used to keep people sane.. when someones sad, they think about God and pray and they become happier.
    Its so true, my grandma, whos super religious, prays alot when shes sad and cries because of the death of her father and all the illnesses that she has, afterwards I always see her much happier when she prays..
    shed be completely depressed without believing. Id talk to her about how the bible was made up, but seriously its pretty fucked up to mess with what people believe in because it makes them happy.

10. Wanting an afterlife is different from believing in an afterlife.

Sure, spending an eternity in a utopia is an awesome idea... but that's all it is to me, an idea. It's a cool concept, no doubt, I just don't believe it's true.

11. i dont thnk heaven exists come on they said the limbo wasnt real and a lot of people belived in the limbo

i think im going to return in to a superior life form

12. I really liked this. :smoking::smoking:

13. *achoo* when you die nothing happens

14. Well, in general, non existent.

But if you put that aside, I suppose there would be clouds, light, and the third section of Echoes by Pink Floyd (the neat arpeggio, after all the crazy noises in the middle section) playing in the background.

I also imagine it smelling like Pine-Sol.

15. Personally I am non religious and to be honest if there is even a heaven no one will ever be able to tells us what it is like...since they would have died...and dead people cant talk

16. omg if i see one more post that says "it doesn't exist!" im gonna... idk what im gonna do im just expressing my irritation , ITS A 'WHAT IF'!

i think heaven isn't a place its a state of mind , its the same yet misinterpreted concept of enlightenment

as far as an afterlife i think we are reincarnated until we reach this state of heaven/enlightenment in our lives then we become one with the God/Tao/Brahman/Flying Spaghetti monster/Whatever

i also believe this state of heaven is different for everybody so there is no one rigid way , its just that the true way is made up of many smaller ways , as the many leaves and branches form the tree

17. I think it will be a big nothingness of nonexistant incomprehendable infinity for the end of time that you don't know about. Until all the carbon is burnt out and the universe is absolutely gone and void of any matter. since your brain the thing super advanced thing that only makes things real to you is off. Non existence, I don't know about you but that doesn't sound bad to me but peaceful as if everything in the universe may as well not have happened.

18. Well i personally don't believe it exists, but if it does exist, i think it would be the big cloud city type deal. with all of your friends and family and old pets and everything waiting to greet you.

but honestly, does anyone else feel like you wouldn't want to go to a heaven like that, i mean with everyone you used to know? i think i would get so sick of everyone, i mean a lifetime is too much with some people, let alone eternity. I actually think it would be a kind of hell, i mean your basically still living if your in heaven, and even if you didn't age up there i wouldn't want to be around forever and ever, even if it was in a perfect place...

19. its gunna be a long dream or black idk ill find out eventually so id rather not think about it and just enjoy life

20. i think we are jus born again in one of our many different universes:smoke: