What do you think Heaven will be like?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dc199, May 24, 2010.

1. Exactly what i was thinking, and it looks too humid to dry, no mason jars to cure.

2. Just eat it ALL :cool:

3. Dont worry! We can combine all of the knowledge we have gathered in our mortal life and Macgyver out a solution.

I'm confident I could save us.

4. dude just break off a couple branches and make some fire. roll up a moist leaf or something. Guarantee you can smoke that shit, there is always a way.

5. Dude I really do hope you mature someday and realize how ungrateful you sound. I'm am sure your terrorist parents have provided you with a means to live for a long time. One day you will realize how much shit you have to give up just to get somebody else to the level you are today.

6. You never know....his parents could be crazy devout Christians willing to do anything to convert their son back to "the way".....for all we know at this very moment he could be getting his nipples twisted with a pair of plyers until he prays for Jesus's forgiveness. Lol.

7. you never know man, i mean shit like that really happens in the world lol

I'm not religious, but this is a benefit I see that one can get out of it

8. Wow, you must have an infinite amount of knowledge.

9. my heaven would be a giant island with a dope amusment park. there would be a huge area with thousands and thousands of weed plants. unlimited supply of rollies, bongs, pipes, lighters etc... and one sexy women :smoke:

10. lol @ that ^^

11. heaven will be exactly like what you remember before you were born.

12. Since heaven does not exist, I imagine death to be the only peaceful time you'll ever have in life. Free from everything in life.

My ideal heaven would be the Kardashian sisters on all fours..

13. lol. I'm not going to go into this and i'm going to keep it simple.

LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSSSSSSSSSIES!(who couldn't earn their way into hell with tha big boys)

It don't make sense going to heaven with tha goodie goodies dressed in white.. I like black times and black hoodies... god will probably have me on some real strick shit... no sleepin all day.. no gettin my dick lick.. hangin with tha goodi goodies loungin in paradise
    FUCK DAT SHIT I WANNA TOTE GUNS AND SHOOT DICE!

- biggggie

14. i think heaven will be a place where you never grow old, you get everything that you wish for and there would also have to be an unlimited supply of weed. people would be smoking in front of a giant screen where you can pick your movies, and there would be people serving you every type of food you could imagine. other then that there would be a chocolate milkshake river like in willy wonkas chocolate factory.

15. everything this world should be but isn't

everything it could be but isn't because of capitalism/corporatism/greed/judgementalism/etc

16. Like tripping balls

17. What if you went to heaven and God meets you and says, "Hey, welcome to fuckin' heaven." I'm like, "What did you say?" "Welcome to fuckin' heaven." "I didn't know you could swear." "Fuck, yeah, it's fucking heaven" "Well, I was raised as a child never to swear." "Where does it say in the Bible that you can't fuckin' swear?" "No fuckin' where!" "All right, now you are getting the hang of it. Oh, yeah, I saw some slutty bitches outside the pearly gates? You wanna tap that? They ain't gettin' in!" "What?" "No, just kidding. You aren't in heaven, you're in hell. You've been punk'd." Arghhh! Damn you, Ashton! That was elaborate. Way to go the extra mile. Even in the afterlife, you're a douchebag. Hope it was worth it charity-bangin' that geriatric for all eternity, that'll really throw the scent off the gay trail.

Daniel Tosh knows.

18. It's going to suck for me because I'm claustrophobic.

19. I think it would be full of all my deceased family and friends, light colored skies full of clouds, angels accompaning us...

But since I don't believe heaven exists anymore, that whole response above is irrelevant.

20. Poppy plants and cannabis plants every square inch, the opiate plants oozing you can just lick the sap and get ridiclousy high. the cannabis plants have massive potent buds coming off, all different strains. and since its heaven they dont need to be cured.