What do you think Heaven will be like?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dc199, May 24, 2010.

1. Like I mentioned before to someone saying the same thing, there is not more discussion of other drugs at GC.

2. i dont really care. i just thought it would be a good discussion.

3. Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

4. I don't believe that heaven exists. When we die we die just like the trillions of organisms before us have since the beginning of life 3.8 billion years ago.

5. Quoted for truth.

6. I believe that if there is an afterlife it won't have good and evil separated.

After all, good and evil are only the subjective interpretations of humans. We liken it to creation/destruction, positive/negative, etc.

If our consciousness remains as a sentient individual being after our physical body dies - then why would the world it inhabits not inherently have creation/destruction, positive/negative throughout.

If we observe those two things in all of our existence now, then why do we believe they would be separated in an after life? :confused_2:

Other than that I cannot begin to fathom what an afterlife would consist of.

7. When i picture heaven, i think that it would be exactly a place that i want it to be, so that means there will be weed everywhere, acid everywhere, rivers of dr. pepper, xbox live, internet, no family, all my stoner friends who my parents hate, and while im sitting comfortably in heaven, my family is burning in a goddamn fucking hell =D

8. LOL omg.

9. Unless your parents rape/abuse you then there's really no need for those feelings.

You sound like a spoiled brat to me. :confused_2: Maybe that's why your parents abuse you. :laughing:

Of course I could be completely wrong with my assumption, after all - you know the saying and I don't know you or your family.

Just letting you know how you come off as an anonymous name on the internet.

10. Come on guys...after life is real...How the fuck...Does life expade...Soo much...:)

11. My fucking dumbass retarded parents brainwashed me since i was born with retarded christian bullshit, i want them to burn forever.

12. Wow, I'm kind of disappointed in myself for giving you a slight benefit of the doubt in my earlier post.

My mother took me to church every Sunday when I was a child, I'm now agnostic. I hold no feelings of ill will towards her or my father for letting her.

Seriously, you need to grow up.

13. I think upon death our soul is released. We become the greater being that we have destined to become.

i believe death itself is the end to our human conciousness. The paradox of life, and once that ends, un-conprehensable doors of the unconcious mind open.

:hello:

14. If you approach it that way it's no wonder you're parents "treat you like shit" (which I'm sure entails giving you food and shelter). You don't have to love Christianity, try just not being so hostile against it and maybe you'll have better results talking to your parents about you're beliefs.

Saying "God's fake you fucking terrorist!" is just going to get you grounded. :laughing:

15. Holy shit, grow up.

Does the fact that you were raised with fundamentalists give you a slight bias?

[] yes
    [] no

16. If I'm ever confined to one single place for the rest of time I'm going to go berserk.

IMO reincarnation is much more believable then Heaven/Hell.

17. Yup, our spirit energy goes back into the earth and we are born again

18. i wonder what the gravity situation is like in heaven?

like... weak enough so you are floating in the sky, but strong enough to keep you in a cloud?

hmm

19. No friends, this would be hell. I see no lighters, no smoking instruments, or any other ways I would be able to get high :rolleyes: