what do you think about

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Chronitron, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Ok. I want to make a grow book. There's a lot that runs through my head and I only read and learn more every day.

The kind of book I want to put together is a Grow Room book. The book would have something like 25 different set ups for every budget out there. The book would talk about different equipment you would need, different lighting situations, ventilation, and all kinds of other things.

I would like to get some input before I go more in to detail and start putting it together.

Thanks Blades!

2. ya bro's thats a great idea man if you make a book ill take 1 for sure =)

3. This sounds like an awesome idea. Are you thinking of selling this as a guide book of sorts or just making it as a referance for everyone to share and talk about?

I'm all about flow of information - i would be glad to contribute to your efforts if this gets serious

4. I am thinking of selling this as a guide book yes. I already have like 18 designs to talk about and several different techniques as well. Just wanted some input and feedback on the idea.

i'm always down for working with others. Hit me up PM style and we can talk :)