Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think about when your stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gman7104, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Weed's tendency to alter your congition is something that is definitely on my top 5 reasons why I love weed list.

This effect is only really prevalent for me when I get really fucked up nowadays.

However, when I do, I'll think about things like how many people out there in the world are enjoying marijuana right now, which gives me an elated feeling. (on top of the high itself, of course :p) I also tend to find things that I "accepted" sober as funny or ridiculous. This is hard to explain, but for example, after I saw Avatar, I got VERY stoned that night, and I was laughing over and over again at the fact that there was a sex scene between ALIENS in the movie, which led me to thinking about how sex is depicted in every movie now, even between aliens. (It dosen't bother me, but I thought it was quite fascinating and hilarious stoned)

I also catch myself thinking deeply about something I thought about in the past. (This is called metacognition I believe)

I'm curious to see what you guys think about when your stoned. I think it'll be interesting to see how differently (or mabye the same) everyone thinks when their high, as it's something I've been curious about ever since I started smoking.

2. this is an impoosible question to answer for me because everytime i think about diiferent stuff that makes no sense or is irrelevant to my life

3. ^ yeah this is completely true, I think about different things which make little sense to me sober. I find that my thoughts follow a similiar pattern though.

4. When I'm by myself i don't think about anything. I just wanna chill and watch a good movie. When I'm with people smoking were just talking about different shit like work, girls ,life, my car , you know shit like that.:)

• Weed
    • Growing Weed
    • Skateboarding
    • Cars
    • Computers
    • Energy
    • Physics
    • Music
    • The universe and those that inhabit it

Basically everything above but in a much more focused, on point , deep thinking stoned fashion.

Gotta love Ganja bro :smoke:

5. I think about everything. It's amazing how much shit I process in my mind when I'm totally baked. I should start writing down all the thoughts I randomly have after I smoke, it's pretty interesting.
    My favorite thing to do is to think creatively, i.e. photoshopping or decorating my walls and such. I get so many ideas, it's awesome.

6. Usually I just mellow out and think about life and the emotions that come along with living. I think about how feelings such as anger, rage, jealousy and hate are all a waste of time, and do nothing but stop ourselves from becoming more open minded and wiser.

7. Everything all at the same damn time haha, I think so intricately when I'm gone.

8. That's funny for me to read because when I am by myself, my mind wanders off about good and bad things. You have simple' ness in your thoughts and I feel so deep thinking.

9. Oftentimes I'll blaze in my local park around 11pm and take a 30-60 minute walk afterwards and just be stoned and enjoy the outdoors. During these walks I think a lot about things that I take for granted when I'm sober. Like gravity for instance. How weird is it that we are basically sucked down to the ground, just because the earth has such a huge mass? Or plants/animals. What makes them grow and look the way they do? Why do the atoms arrange themselves that way? What sort of things are they thinking about?

Pretty much I just think about the world around me, just I think of it from entirely new and refreshing perspective.

10. hi im really high and i think about everything. so thats the answer. you're welcome... :p

11. Whenever I'm high and I'm playing something like Madden, I like to think of what it would be like to be one of the people in the crowd. Never being allowed to leave, no half time bathroom breaks, just sitting there on demand waiting for someone to play a game. I wonder if they go to sleep when I turn the power off.

12. Well I get kind of paranoid and think about getting caught when i smoke because of how much i smoke when i do. I am almost always madly drunk when i smoke, so that doesn't help either. I usually think about if i am going to get caught first, until i close my window. Then i think about getting a bite to eat. Then i think about how great music sounds. After i am finished listening to music, i try to stand up and usually hurt myself somhow getting out of bed, then think about how great i feel and i dont care about anything else. Usually then i put a dime into a passion fruit blunt wrap and get my pet doves high. Then i watch my birds as they devour a whole dish of bird seed. Its funny as hell. And then I go to bed.:bongin: