What Do You Think About When Your High??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StoneTown, Sep 3, 2011.

1. I always wanted to see what everyone else's minds go through when they're high. Its interesting cuz I always think that my sub-conscience (?) comes out and takes over my thinking sometimes. I'll be so stoned and just think about our corrupt government, or statuses (rich, minority, good-looking) or something about the human struggle in America. Either that and smoking more, eating, and art.

What do you think about?

2. it really depends, very circumstancial. some days i have a particular focus in mind, other days the thoughts are pretty free flowing.

3. I'm not sure. I'll come back when im high

4. #4 StoneTown, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Can you remember some and share them? Thanks g.

5. #5 StoneTown, Sep 3, 2011
    Please do!

6. Whoa, I have this exact same thought sometimes when I'm high. And by sometimes I mean all the fucking time...

7. typically it's nothing groundbreaking and is eventually forgotten. often times though i contemplate my life and how it's progressing and what i can do to better it/what i am currently satisfied with. i'm an introspective person at times.

8. #8 StoneTown, Sep 3, 2011
    I do the same! I wonder if I'm totally succeeding (to my expectations) and at the same time still remaining as myself....kinda weird, yea?
    Thanks for sharing

9. #9 StoneTown, Sep 3, 2011
    It all depends on how high I am!

10. #10 alpo, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Oh thatz eazy....when im on one...im alwayz wondering will God truly forgive me for the wild thingz i do in life....

11. trololololol

12. When I'm hittin the bong outside I always zone out lookin at the trees n shit, and always get to thinkin bout hoe we're all just a bunch of apes, and all the crazy shit we do. If I'm high in a car on the highway I always think about what if aliens came and were lookin down on all the cars on the highway, what the fuck would they think? Shit like that.

13. #13 StoneTown, Sep 3, 2011
    That's pretty sick!

14. Depends where I am and who I'm with.

If alone I just tend to listen to music and think about whatever the music makes me feel.

If I'm with my friends then it's pure joke time. That and talking about football.

15. Food
    Philosophy
    Food
    Religion
    Food
    Politics
    Food
    Getting more high
    And did I forget to mention food?

16. Well i think about
    My favorite foods (candy)
    My favorite music
    Anything i hear in the back ground
    Pbs
    My weed
    When ill be smoking next

17. I wish I was high so I could let u know lol

18. I think about my game-plan.
    1. How will I get up.
    2. What am I going to eat.
    From there on I just question myself on everything I look at... but I generally like to get in discussions with the homiezzz ")

19. the main topic of discussion is always how corrupt the world is.

20. im usually just thinking about my life. it helps a lot. other days ill just think whatever