What do you think about when you think back on High School?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Recovery1CDR, May 16, 2011.

1. highschool... all i know is if i hadnt smoked pot since then, id prolly be able to buy my own car right now :(

no regrets, of course LOL.

2. #42 IMAPOTHEAD42, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I'm tellin ya enjoy it while it lasts after about 6 months your gonna think back and say "if I was to go back to high school I would be a better student and pay more attention and at least try to learn something" I'm not saying you are a bad student this is just my experience you WILL miss school after a while....come to think of it if I went back I'd probably try and get more pussy than I did in hs

3. I was pretty rebellious in high school and didn't know much about life, but as the years have gone by I realized a lot of things and learned a lot more about life.

Things I did in high school:
    I used to sneak out of class and not do my homework. I also used to drink before class and get really high yet still have composure.

Education is very important. Now I'm getting good grades in college.
    It's better to know a lot about various things than being an ignorant person and not knowing about anything in the world.
    I have a couple of friends that I knew in high school, but we're not as close anymore.

4. i do miss high school. shit didnt really matter to me then, cause it felt like HS would last forever. back then i didnt think about my future too far...lived day by day.

5. Some of it I liked, some of it (okay, MOST of it) I didn't. It was just a conduit, a gauntlet I had to get through to become an adult, but at the same time an opportunity to do something better than what anyone in my family has been able to.

I really miss the friends I made in high school, at least the ones that grew up with me. I've managed to hold on to one friend from second grade, and she's an angel for me. But you do lose track of all your old friends and acquaintances. The only reason I know about what some of my friends are doing is because of Facebook, and they've done things I never would have dreamed they would. There are people I haven't seen in three years I still talk to on a regular basis, sometimes they're located halfway around the world!

But overall, high school was okay, kind of like life. There are ups and downs, but high school was definitely easier than real life...WAY easier. Savor that while you can, kids, b/c the world can be a harsh place.

6. i'm a decent student, i dont really apply myself and get about a 3.3-3.5 on average. I do learn something everyday and i do admit i do love that about school. It's honestly all i know since i've been going to school all my life, it's going to be a hole in my heart when i graduate from college :(

7. Authority isnt my forte.

8. I just can't stop thinking about all the young beautiful ladies walking all around me. So much valuable poon lost due to my immaturity.

9. The actual being in school really blew, I kinda just floated along by doing just enough work not to fail. I do miss the summer nights staying out getting drunk, smoking weed, fishing and cruising around town like a bunch of idiots. We never had a lot of parties because they usually got ended by the police, but we always found somewhere to get drunk and high.

10. I've only been out for a year and I don't really miss very much. College has treated me a lot better socially and intellectually.
    I miss the grading criteria of Ontario high schools. It was so easy. In grade 12 English all I did was the culminating project (which I handed in 2 weeks late) and the exam, and I got an 84.
    I miss messing around with my friends, especially now that they're all back home for the summer and I'm not.