What do you think about this world (More info inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smooth Criminal, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I mean this world of crackheads,meth-head's,alcoholic's,ect..

Do you think that all the problem's that come into this world are from the example's i've listed above,and how?

My opinion:
    I think that the world is a way much better place then this shitty world of drug's.drug's ain't worth nothing so we people that most of us take those drug's are worth nothing,which then the government get's involved because of shit like this then we say fuck the gov.WTF,if we where good people in the first place (that we only smoke pot),the government would be way much more better,but we don't accept anything like this.
    Just my opinion.

2. the government shouldnt be babysitting you on what drugs to take and which ones not to...not doing drugs doesnt make you a better person neither does doing but to each their own..a fukin serial killer can smoke only weed and that wouldnt make him a good person..being a good person depends on each individual..and the problems that ruin this world are people who want to just conquer(like countries..we only have one world and its everybodys not the us not canada not china its everybodies.) not the drugs..drugs are a problem because the government bans it which is bs...you should do whatever you want and makes you happy as long as its not affecting others in a bad way logicly(is that a word haha)...gotta understand that as long as there is people there will be drugs...peace and love :)

3. Your grammatical structure tells me you're not even old enough to be on this forum my young friend.

Anywho.. :smoke:

4. #5 apogee, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011

He lists Palastine as his location. English is probably a second or 3rd language to him. I'm sure I'd sound different trying to post anything in a foreign language, even while not stoned. Fuck - I have a hard enough time posting shit that makes sense in English.

5. What:confused:

6. [quote name='you should do whatever you want and makes you happy as long as its not affecting others in a bad way logicly(is that a word haha)...gotta understand that as long as there is people there will be drugs...peace and love :)[/QUOTE']

yup differently approve this bro,
    but it's life,we liven.WTF do you guy's think life is.Life is when you live.You do anything you wan't to .As I say "Everybody (in his mind)is a lion that rules his community by himself"

7. Ok from what I read you ask if the worlds problems are caused by crack, meth, etc addicts?

I say no. The fucked up world is causing them to be addicts. And addiction to anything is usually a symptom of a bigger problem. That's why drug rehabilitation rarely works. Trying to make someone quit drugs without addressing the underlining cause is ass backwards in my opinion.

Would the world be a better place if everyone only smoked weed?

Fuck yeah!