Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think about this piece?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ilovemynexus, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I picked it up for $10 of my dealer (who's also my friend :p), what do you think of it? I cleaned it out for 420, as I'm out right now and waiting on my friend to go get a g.
    The bowl is big enough for you fit the width of the end of a starndard ballpoint pen. It hits really well, and you rarley get shit from it since the hold for the smoke to travel through (whats the correct terminology?) Is so skinny. I love it.

Attached Files:

2. Nice buy for $10

3. Nice lil piece, I miss the high school days when I'd hit my one hitter before class

4. It's a nice piece, had one just like it until I got caught I love one hitters