Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you think about this drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DroDro, Nov 13, 2008.

1. ok im getting a job at a hospital(which my mom works at and she will kill me if i fail)and im not sure about the drug test ive been a pretty frequent smoker for almost 3 years i stopped on september 10th but i dont know what kind of drug test they will give me i know i can pass a urine test but im going to detox anyways just to be safe but im wondering would i pass a saliva test and i was told its in your hair until you cut it, i keep my hair really really short so i dont think they could take it from there but im think i should use the drug cleansing shampoo i keep hearing about just incase they were to take it from anywhere else

thanks in advance for your help

2. From personal experience, all the drug test I have taken for jobs have all been urine. Just make sure to drink lots of water/cranberry juice to flush it all out. Good luck!

3. Isn't Salvia Legal? Why would it matter if it turns up on a drug test if it's legal?

They would most likely give you a simple piss test. But every place is different so you can't be certain. One hospital's standardized drug test will be completely different in another hospital.

4. salIVA dude not salVIA lol :smoking:

5. if they take a hair sample and your hair isn't long enough, they will take your arm pit hairs or leg hairs. cause they did that to a buddy of mine who is joining the military.

6. i think he was talking about a saliva (spit) test.

7. Yes I know, I was referring to someone that thought he was getting tested for the drug salvia.