What do you think about my schools drug test policy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Noobtoker127, Aug 25, 2009.

1. #1 Noobtoker127, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    Well at my school now they are doing random drug tests and obviously i dont know when.

School starts in about a week and i was wondering when you think they would be testing?

Right away to catch everyone off guard? or middle-later in the year?

Im pretty skinny, muscular, and workout everyday, and do alot of cardio in football. Its actually hell week so its like 8 hours of cardio a day.

I take a multi vitamin and extra vitamin c, green tea pills, cranberry pills. and drink alot of liquids.

Id say i toke every week once a week or once every 2 weeks. How do you think i will do if a random test comes up?

----

Na its a public school and there is no punishment, the testing and results are by some other people than the school, they offered the school and woo hoo now we get tested, the only punishment is they send the result home..... and call you parent i think.

2. I think thats illegal, unless is it a private school?

3. I think thats bullshit.. Fair, but bullshit.. whats the punishment for coming up dirty?

4. What school does random drug testing? I never been to anything bigger than community college.

you in a private school?

5. just fail it.

6. Man, this is silly.

Where I went to high school (catholic high), athletes had to sign a statement saying that they would abstain from drugs and alcohol. Of course most of them didn't actually follow the rules. Some of the badasses on the football team got arrested for drinking, but they were still playing later that week.

It's ridiculous that schools implement shit like this, but I also think that any company that tests is full of shit as well.

7. If you really stick to only smoking once a week, and are exercising a lot, you'll probably pass no problem... unless they give you the test like the day after you smoked.

8. If you're over 18, you shouldnt have to worry about it anyway...if you were even under 18 they cant do it without your consent.

9. What are they going to do...? Besides wasting alot of peoples time...They cant do shit, Id throw up hot UAs everytime and tell them i smoke bud, But im never high when i arrive at school so its none of your business.

10. It seems that nobody answered your question. So.. If you work out daily, you will MOST LIKELY get it out of your system in a week to 2 weeks. If you have like over 10% body fat or something along those lines, it will take more than 2 weeks, usually 4. But if you do a shit ton of cardio, you'll probably be good. Order a cleaner drink just in case though.

11. The thing about random drug testing is, it's random. You can't really tell when its coming.

Random drug testing in a Public School..
    I'm 100% sure you can deny taking it unless they made you sign a contract going into school about it.

12. exactly. tell them to fuck off and suck the piss out of your dick if they want it so bad.

if they say some crazy shit just say "suck it bitch" while pointing directly at their face. then just walk out ftw.

13. That'll get him suspended for using profane language against staff.
    Haha, sarsly

14. They aren't gonna drug test everyone at once. That would cost thousands...testing isn't free. Someone's paying for it.

I think they're only gonna test kids they suspect of being on drugs. So don't give them a reason and you won't be tested. Don't bring that stuff to school either.

15. ^^^ This

They're just using it as a way to try and bust kids. If someone fails a drug test then they can be searched along with all their stuff (locker, maybe even car...) since there's some solid evidence against them.

I know in my old high school (graduated in '07) some girl fell asleep in class and seemed like the type of person that could be smoking so the teacher sent her to get a drug test. She passed though because she was actually straight edge. If they did that then, I'm sure they're still doing it.

16. I am not an expert but he said he was in football, and around here the PUBLIC schools test there student athletes but I live in the football capital of america(canton ohio) so maybe thats only around here where people take that shit way too seriously and if someone was on steroids every team in the area would be fuming hahahaha I went off topic huh? oh well I am high hahaha

17. they can test you any time they want as long as you are doing an extra curicular activity that is school sponsored, like football. but if you do football outside of school like in a private league then they cant touch you, but they can call the league and say you didnt submit the UA and they can pop one on youy themselves.

but why dont you look up on the search button some other threads about the drug testing in schools and you might find a few things i personally posted about the supreme court rulings on drug testing.

you will find this helpful http://forum.grasscity.com/general/436561-random-drug-testing-my-school-year.html#post5234553

18. I was part of the football team in Nogales High School for 2 years and no they cant drug test you unless you sign a contract allowing them.

They need your consent before they can do any kind of testing on you thats related to your health.

19. I don't really have anything to contribute except that my school doesn't support random drug tests on students, hell yeah.