What do you Think About my New Pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Dave5766, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I call her Dream Catcher. I put the battery and nickel by her to for size reference.
    I looove the spiral action, and she's a color changing glass pipe as well, as you can see it's turning more blue and red down the spiral. Nice sturdy glass and only cost me 15 bucks on amazon, some guy was selling them, sorry I forgot to tell you guys... D:

Sorry it's kinda dirty, just trying to build up some resin inside of it.

Attached Files:

2. Very nice piece man, hope you'll enjoy a bowl on behalf of the city!
    :)

3. Nice glass buddy, how does she hit? And your making me wanna post my pipe:) ahah

4. nice piece man:cool:

5. Thanks everybody!

She hits great, I swear the spiral stem cools down the smoke because I haven't had a pipe that hits this smooth before.

6. Sure will, gonna pack a bowl right now brother.

7. Nice piece and name.

8. Nice! I had one just like it but some asshole stole it. ):

9. looks awesome man. it looks like it has multiple holes in the bowl, and the twisting chambers look sweet. ive never seen them like that before, only where theyre far apart, which makes the bowl easy to break (and the bowl im talkin about did in fact break). that one looks durable and high quality. if i saw that at a shop for 3x that price (mind you it would never be that low, more like 100), id buy it in a second

10. Dude bro..haha

[​IMG]

11. My buddy had a bowl that looked allot like that, and then a cop took it...bummer

12. @Bobby- Yeah I came up with the name by me and my friends saying "Hey man you wanna make dreams come true after class?" Lol it's just our code.

@Paperplanes- Yeah I was lucky to catch that guy on amazon, not many sell pipes on amazon which sucks.

@Potwaffle- Damn that sucks bro. :(

@High- Thanks!

@2Foot- Yeah thanks man, I got a good deal for this bad boy, can't go wrong for 15 bucks.

@Loud- Thanks!

@Shig- Damn that bowl looks sexy!

@Bass- Damn that sucks bro. D: