What do you think about men with earrings?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JustForMJ, Feb 9, 2011.

1. #1 JustForMJ, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    What do you guys think of men with earrings? Like diamond studs?

2. some plugs look good.... if you look the part of justin timberlake you could get away with a diamond in each ear. but you gotta dress like a wigga (if yo white)

3. Technically, a diamond stud is not an earring... :D

To answer your question, I don't.

4. gauges only, if you have dimonds maybe.. if you still get laid who cares righT?:rolleyes:

5. Really? I've had my left ear pierced for years and I get plenty of pussy.

6. I don't really care. It's not like it's a deal breaker. I don't like what my boyfriend wears in his ears but it's his decision and I'm not so shallow as to break up with him or not love him as much because of his earrings.

7. its a dbag trend nowadays

8. says the guy with the earrings

9. your a dbag trend.

10. want me to be honest? I always thought it looks kinda faggy. To each his own i guess, but i would never ever get my anything pierced. If my son wanted to get his ears pierced, i'd be completely against it. But like i said, i really don't give 2 shits about what people do with their bodies.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've got reasonably sized studs in both ears and girls tell me they love it. The thing about it is you can wear them like a total douche cock or be subtle andrelaxed and you can pull them off fine. They'll benefit you if you wear them right and hurt you if you don't.

12. Exactly every girl I get with loves my cz's haha.