What do you think about dreams?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by decemberbuddhist, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Do you think dreams hold some sort of deep meaning about your life or they are just projections of what you experience throughout the day?

2. Both. When I dream about water the state of the water- deep, shallow, full of fish/crabs, well any dream about water as in a body of water is directly related to my state of mind. It is usually illuminating. Other dreams, not so much meaning.

3. Both because sometimes my dreams are based on somenthing happened during the day or if the TV is on while i'm asleep the dream will be based on whatever is on. For example Last time that happened it was some id channel "romatic killer" shows where they go step by step on how they solved the murder mystery. So in my dream it was scooby doo and the gang trying to solve a murder mystery.

Other times my dreams are super random as fuck. Bordering on crazy. Then there are dreams where im in a familiar location or doing something that i've done before. These dreams are weird because although the location is slightly different and what im doing is slightly different it's always the same basis.

1. Im on my way home from school
    2. Im going to school but I never make it
    3. Walking home from the mall
    4. In a sketchy area

And I've been having those since I was a kid. im not even in school anymore yet it's kids that I havent seen in years in them.

Then there were the nightmares I used to have. That I stopped having once I unknowingly lucid dreamt and killed off one of my nightmare inducing enemies.

Idk what to think of dreams Lol.

4. I tried researching some things I saw in my dreams with dream dictionary and they kind of related to my life. But sometimes I dream about stuff that already happened.

And I have recurring dreams too like you^^

I wonder what they mean.

5. I see little bits of the future in my dreams. Just small things like where im at and who im talking to/what im doing.
    And they come true. I also just have random dreams that probably have a meaning i just havent cared much to research [​IMG]

6. I normAlly dream about every day events like eating a sandwich or on the other side some type of danger threatening me

7. I don't know much about dreams but I do know that they help you process information that you have learned throughout the day and they help you mentally prepare for the next day.

Also, it's impossible to dream about someone you have never saw before

8. I think it's god giving us signs *_*

• Like Like x 1
  9. sometimes I have the same dream where I'm really heavy and walking slow and I'm back at school late for my class. Also another dream I have where I'm back in school again and I go to this class that I haven't been to since my last dream and it feels so weird.

10. #10 yazdan, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Yep, especially when you're up to understanding what is the dream world and how it's working.

11. #11 Keep1Rolled, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    So yesterday I watched the workaholics episode where they all use eachothers stuff and get really pissed to eachother. That night I had a dream that my bro was using all my shit and I got really pissed lol stuff that happens to you throughout the day will influence your dreams, the subconscious notices so much more than we realise, and portrays a lot of it in our dreams

12. Dreaming and I don't get along, at all. They make for cool thoughts/stories, but having them is no fun. My dreams are extremely detailed, and the worst ones are extremely long. I've had full days including meals/going to bed and every other detail (the longest being over full 2 days in dream, in 3 hours of sleep), and when I wake up I'm always really disoriented/felt like I haven't been home in that time. Usually it's recurring places too I could draw a map of an entire fictional city/county that's slowly been building throughout the last few years.

Sometimes they're really off the wall, often futuristic/alien places.

Maybe I'm just drifting through alternate realities/universes! [​IMG]

13. #13 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    Dreams scare me. Dream humans scare me. Weed cancels dreams

14. It's the third night this week where I dream with Steve Jobs. I don't know what to make of it.

15. I like to play with my dreams and change the course of them. Sometimes I have full control, others not so much.

16. I feel that dreams are your brain / mind is trying to prepare you for something your going to experience

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I enjoy them, I usually have very vivid dreams at times and they feel amazing even if it's terrifying. I don't get scared of any of my dreams anymore, I somehow know
    I'm dreaming so I let it
    Flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I do too. Makes me think that everything has already happened in a past life and we are reliving it or some shit. I've also had crazy things happen while awake like walking in a woods I've never been in before and knowing there was going to be a pond on the other side of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

19. Hmm not sure if ima put this well but most religions, ancient civilizations, and almost any body of people with documented history have someone with in them that claims about astral projection and astral planes and etc most recently widely known is Robert Monroe you can YouTube a complication of tapes where he talks about the astral etc BUT long story short I think dreams is our physical bodies recollections of the astral planes and memories we have from being out in those places. Also our subconscious simultaneously creates its surroundings while being in the astral planes so that's how we get part of our days, desires, memories in our "dreams".

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Due to all 7 of my brain surgeries for 3 brain tumors all at different times my memory is shit awful. So I never remember my dreams! Haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 1