Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Store Your Bud In?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budlover1234, Aug 5, 2008.

1. I like to grind it right before i smoke. It seems fresher plus i end up packin bowl after bowl if its preground. (to tempting :smoking: )

2. yea I've been finding that the "week's supply" keeps lasting a shorter and shorter time haha. I don't really have an issue with freshness since the case is air tight and its only there a week at the most, but that is an interesting point. :D

3. I keep my goodies in a little suitcase. It's the perfect size for holding all of my paraphernalia and bud. I just leave my green in the sack it came in and throw it in there.

It's actually just a little CD case I got at Wal Mart for like $18. I just ripped the sleeves out of it! :D

I like the fact that it comes with a little locking mechanism and keys. While it is most definitely sub-par and wouldn't keep someone out, it most definitely would deter the passing eye!

Attached Files:

4. Mason Jars, FTW.

5. I usually put my buds in a nug jar, or in a pill bottle.

6. the 25 cent machine capsules.

7. film canisters FTW

8. BUMP.
    right now im using 2 dime bags. Works good for a nug or two.

9. Mason jars.

/thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. looks like we got a winner

11. nug jugs baby

12. If its too much then store it in a turkey bag.

[​IMG]

13. Now we're talkin..!
    Is that some kush?

14. S1050665.JPG
    Romeo y Julietta cigar tube. its cheap thin aluminum but its airtight and holds 1/8 perfectly. it fits 1/4 packed tight

15. Yeah buddy, OG kushxSweet Tooth its in my sig if you click on the link you can check out closeups of the buds.

16. i use a little plastic container my headphones came in (skullcandy headphones). works great for storing dime bags of weed.

17. double bagged, I try to suck the air out of it.

18. holy FUCK I envy you

19. I just keep my bud in a Grateful Dead tin but, one of those nugg jars with a cork top is on my Christmas list.