Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Store Your Bud In?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budlover1234, Aug 5, 2008.

1. they probly sell those at walmart

2. Baby food jars. They're perfect for a quarter as someone said above, they're $0.35, and I get a snack out of it. Banana...

3. no1 said altoids tin yet...those work good 2

4. if its like a quarter of mids or an 8th of dank (its fluffier) then i put it in a medicine bottle..

If more then just baggies..

im waiting untill i move out to get a mason jar

5. Medicine bottles or freshness jars ... always in the fridge ...

6. sometimes would stah some under my green tea leaves in the store bought container so that even if for some odd reason my mom saw it in at the bottom of the leaves she might just think it were the tea leaves, thank god she doesnt drink tea...ha shed be in for a nice surprise

7. Glass jars.

8. anything under an O i keep in a baggy anything over an O i use a mason jar!:smoke::smoke:

9. Hey man i gotta jelly jar that fits just under an eighth if you really pack in the buds. its got the circumfrence of a half dollar and is about an inch and a half tall. its really convenient and awesome.

10. Mason Jar for storing at home,but, pill bottle for when Im going somewhere.

11. i just keep it in the bag i get it in and then put that in a old airtight orange tinted pill bottle

12. Film canisters and baggies. I used to use altoid tins and pill containers

BUT! Be warned, it is illegal to carry prescription pill bottles that are not prescribed to you or has no label.

I stopped carrying around pill bottles months ago when I found this out... and altoids tins from my experience seems to get a little bit of shake stuck up around the rim and sometimes a little will fall out when you open it up... so I never liked them

If you want a small airtight container, film canisters are the way to go

13. yea i agree, a film can is the way to go

14. I just use the baggie it comes in but it usually doesn't last to long.

15. Jars for when I have a lot. Bags when I have it with me, or if its a smaller amount.

16. #77 PsXtreme, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    When I get bud like i should be getting on sunday or next weekend it comes in a baggie, once I take it home I take a razor blade and first I remove the big stems and seeds. Then I cut up the weed so its real fine to put in a bowl. Then I remove any little stems and use a perscription pill bottle to hold my shit. Works very well to me.

17. [​IMG]

The best out there... no smell at all, and can probably hold half an oz

18. ^^ what is that and where can you find them?

19. Looks very similar to the money holder I have. I say go for the money holder. It's compact, air tight and it keeps the smell in and its only a Dollar if you find one in the Dollar store.

http://www.amtmarketing.com/itemthumb/beach-money-holder-165.jpg

it's even portable :hello: and uses stealth