Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Store Your Bud In?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budlover1234, Aug 5, 2008.

1. small tupperware containers

2. How do you get a whole pill bottle in your shoe without it at least making a huge bulge?

3. Pill bottle for me. Gotta take my "medicine"

4. Yup I use either a pill bottle for small amounts of bud, or a ziploc bag for an 8th+

5. I use pill bottles too, however, mine are those of my dogs pills, because veterinarian bottles are green :D

6. I keep my buds in these two thermocafe containers and my blunts in the little suitcase:)
    [​IMG]

7. you keep ur blunts in a lil suitcase!?!?...i like it :D

8. i use a jar with a rubber stopper thingy on it

its a mini yankee candle and it works aawesome i can fit a whole quarter in it

but when i go places pill bottle

9. film canisters. i never have more than an 1/8 lying around anyway :smoke:

10. i store my bud in a bag in either a pair of socks or a modified beer can that my dad gave me haha
    its used for keeping money w.e.

11. I used to use half pint mason jars but now i just use medicine bottles and baby food jars. preferring the smallest baby food jars they look like they could hold a quarter ounce and are cool looking haha small fat jars..

12. mason jars and rx pill bottles(various sizes from ones that fit around a half eighth to ones that can hold over a half ounce)

13. #54 19JR84, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    i keep most of mine in a mason jar, but i ussually have a small bag on me with about a gram in it

14. I just use the bag it came in or a cellophane. But usually I don't "store" my bud , its usually gone in a couple days at most , but I haven't ever picked up over a quarter.

15. When I'm home in a bag but when im on the go mint containers.(keeps ur bud minty fresh and in suspicious looking. :D

16. a small GLAD container

17. i store mine in a Lucky 7 bearings case for my skateboard. and a Dill Weed bottle.

18. i work for a pharmacy, so i get those pill vials for free!

19. Medicine bottles

Although if they weren't so expensive I want one of those glass jars with a cork top that they sell at most head shops.