What Do You Store Or Carry Your Piece In?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Snakescale4, Jun 12, 2014.

1. What do you guys store or carry your pieces in?

2. If I want to hit the bong while I'm at the beach I'll usually just wrap it in a towel and put it in my bag. Otherwise I just smoke at home and the bong sits in the same spot everyday.

3. in my sock 

4. In college, I used to carry my bubbler around in a little purse shaped like a sunflower. People who knew I smoked would chuckle if I was walking through campus with it because, to anyone else, it just looked like a cute purse. 

Now, I have one of those nifty padded pouches for any small pieces I feel like taking out of the house.

5. I keep my bongs in a duffle bag, and pipes in double sealed zip-locks. Stay faded :smoking:

6. I keep my spoon in a ziplock bag inside a gym sock which is rolled around the pipe for added protection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My DBV vape came in a beautiful hemp bag.

8. At home, they're just out or some put away in a cupboard.
    On the go, I keep a sherlock in the glove box

9. Bongs in kitchen cabinet (I like to bong bake while cooking or light a joint), everything else goes into a dead island collectors edition case I picked up at my old job at game stop.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. When I carry my pipe somewhere, I just stick it in my pocket.
    And at home I just keep it on my desk.

11. I have a aluminum water bottle that I keep my pipe in. Wrapped in bits of torn shirt to protect and stop noise.

12. Go to amazon and look into the KushKaddi it works wonders I use the small one fir my pipe or a couple joints wile traveling it's odorless and vacuum sealed

:purpUrk:

13. In my college backpack. After my last class of the day or if I did shitty on a test I want that stuff accessible.

14. Attached Files:

15. on my table or in the weed drawer. if i'm on the go, i'm my purse or the bf's pocket.

16. If I am smoking outside I normally will just smoke a joint, but if i really wanted to bring a piece outside I would just take my cheap plastic bong and put it in a backpack. I would never trust bringing one of my expensive glass pieces outside. I would so break them!! HAHA

17. just in my pocket if im on the go

18. I carry all my stuff in a small make-up bag.

It has all the essentials I need. Hair ties, eye drops, lighter, nail, ash tray, gum, pipe, extra screens, weed (in pill bottle) and grinder.

~June

Attached Files:

19. Chrontainer. Fully smell proof and can fit one hitters or small carbs. Can fit 4 grams roughly without piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum