Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. used to be a radiological tech. (MRI & nuclear medicine), now quit my job and back to college for a degree in radiation therapy.

interesting subject by the way, might help change the idea that "pot heads" are just a synonym for loser ...

2. I'm a shelf stacker at a local store work 13 hours a week. I'm also at college studying electrics. I'm not sure why thought, I want to do study history.

3. In a few weeks I'll be getting a job doing general labor at a factory. It's nothing special, but it's a paycheck and I'll be able to get on-the-job training for more specific jobs and better pay after a while.

Edit: Also, my neighbor (who referred me for the job) said that if they did regular drug tests they'd have to shut down the factory xD

4. Musician...not gonna say anything more, dont want to reveal my identity :cool:

Currently on tour, and pay is great :hello:

5. lol you mean engineer i hope?
    I currently work at a theme park, but they do random tests so I am trying my ass off to find new job. Maybe a McJob or perhaps I will just start being a male prostitute. If I smoke enough bud I'm sure I wont feel it ;)

6. Working in a theme park sounds awesome though dude! Carry fake piss around with you all the time or something? lol:smoke:

7. I'm a professional smoker!

8. I get paid to smoke weed and eat maoams. ..

9. i rent trucks all day long, good pay, good hours, and no piss test so im not complaining. It affords me the luxory of smoking the finest dank and still pay my bills XD

10. i do house inspections for one company..make about $27hr
    another company i do reports and i make 35hr

i only work maybe 15-20 hr a wk tho

11. Full time stock lead at american eagle.
    My job though? full of dealers and stoners lol

12. full time working a stock job at walmart. hours are 11pm to 7am. pay sucks. pretty much everyone who works overnight is a) a foreigner who can't speak english or b) someone who can actually speak english and is a stoner.

13. [quote name='"Iceman420"']Musician...not gonna say anything more, dont want to reveal my identity :cool:

Currently on tour, and pay is great :hello:[/quote]

How about a hint?

14. Work as a tech assistant at a library. We have a big room with tons of computers for people to use which I essentially monitor and help anybody if they have problems.

I get $15 an hour and work 10 hours a week.

15. I'm a student, work for the family business in the holidays. Pay's not great and the hours can be long but I love it. Only downside is occasionally having to show people that I'm not there because I'm the boss's son, I'm there because I can damn well do the job better than anyone else.

16. I am a 19 year old funeral director from scotland.

17. local pharmacist

18. Barback/ bartender part time

19. My net worth is 3.5 mill

20. [quote name='"Iceman420"']

My net worth is 3.5 mill[/quote]

Im starting my search after i eat my chicken wings, then ill get back to you one time or another. Lol