Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. Every stoner must have washed dishes at some point. It sucked but you could always sneak away to blaze. Am I right?

I work inside sales. Sit behind a computer all day. It's not too bad really.

2. Kroger?

3. LOL summer intern at the headshop. Go for it!

4. Once the managers and the chef leaves the line cooks and I always hop off for a blaze.
    :smoke:

5. I sell art and work part-time at my dads law office. His office is laid back shoes are optional.. lol I haven't worked for a while because I've been so busy with school.

6. Exactly how it was but I was a server.

Chef was a faggot, line cooks were all fucking awesome, miss those guys, and the head server was a bitch.

ahhhhh, fuck that job!

7. I work for the maaan, man.

8. coffee shop and an organic restaurant downtown.

9. I work as a slitter for a packaging film company

10. Student and hopefully ( if my uncle invests) i will be starting my own electronic business this summer :)!

11. I am a student, going to school for teaching. I will graduate next year with BS in Elem education/SpEd

12. I'm a master of the custodial arts

13. Does anyone out there NOT have a blue collar profession? aka academic stoners?

14. Training to be an IT technician, though at this point it's more about me finding a job than anything else. Gotta sit a few exams when I can afford it, just to prove I can do it.

15. I'm on internship as a Land Surveyor, but technically I'm still in school, studying Geomatics Engineering.

16. lol i am a financial advisor for wells fargo (formerly smith barney). you can smoke and make bank trust me, just dont smoke before interviews/hiring process

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']I work as a bag boy/cashier at a chain of midwest grocery stores. Been there five years, its a terrible job.[/quote]

Hyvee lol. Did dairy there for 2 weeks. Wouldnt give my my friends wedding day off so i told em to fuck themselves.

Now i work at a gas station. 8.25/hr just under 40hrs a week. No overhead, work alone and get paid weekly. No piss test either, usually show up high but i havent smoked at work yet. Currently at work though *smoke*

18. Janitor, shit is so cash.

19. In-n-out burger bitches $14/hr jus to flip burgers

20. I just got hired as a dishwasher at olive garden. it's 9.00 an hour, so it's decent pay.
    But iv seen some of Ldawkins post about dish washers gettin all the hate, hopefully thats just where you work?:confused_2:
    lol, who am i kidding, im fucked.

If im gettin no respect from one of them, im going to say *with a straight face, and staring straight into their eyes aggressively* Im am going to take your job one day, lol.