Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. I work at an herb shop for real. Its an organic and health&wellness store with a full day spa. Once weed is legal in Missouri I will have the organic goodies also. Gonna have all my own home grown strains and what nots I hope.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. he is just trolling you homie don't trip not every one on here is a douch

3. nice man sweet gig

4. Part time Subway, part time local smoke shop.

5. View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1439243775429.png

Thread about jobs, and I will troll those who say an education is a job. It is hard work, but it is the pillar of a career and not a job.

6. Student loan debt collector, I'm that guy everybody hates. *goes and hides now*

7. Nope just yo broke ass lmao

8. Stoners work?

9. This exactly!!!
    I started as a dishwasher and have since moved my way up to lead line cook.
    I always remember how well the line cooks treated me so i do my best to pay that forward.
    I always make sure my dishwashers are very well fed

10. This exactly...the 'of counsel' in my firm has long partaken, including trips to 'dam for Cannabis Cup to judge.

Some firms keep an array of liquor (heavy on the scotch)...others, well...we get what we have here ;)

11. In high school I was working in a local warehouse loading trucks payed 14 an hour and got like 35 hours. Just finished my 2 year in computer science now I'm working for a local Java developer.

12. 18 up on this sight

13. I take care of a neurotic dog

14. Had a custom drapery workroom and installation service....retired now after 35 years.....

15. nice man wish the work industry was like when my pops was my age now a days we die with the tools in our hands inflation is a real pain as . The old timers would put in there 30 and retire at 58 full pension and social security
    I shouldn't have been born in the 50s

16. who are you talking to

17. Bulldozer/Excavator operator.

18. Whenever I worked in a kitchen a few years back Sous Chef made 3500 a month. Pretty nice salary for the food buisness. Exec Chef made 5500/Month