Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. thats a bad ass job dude congrats

2. Full time grower here

3. still a scaffolder im always high at work 😆

4. Ive never been taught how to put up/take down scaffolding but my Boss told me to take some down once, me being stoned was taking nuts out here and there until it all fell down and nearly took out my head chef... ill stick to cooking haha

5. manage a glass shop

6. First job, started last week. Shipping and receiving in a warehouse, 17/hr 25 hr a week. full benefits after 3 months, no tests. Yay Canada?

7. Student athlete, studying psychology and selling

8. None of those are jobs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. actor, stuntman

10. as little as possible... and I'm damned good at it.

11. I used to luv watching all the prep that goes into preparing for a stunt, including the safety component.

12. #2694 irondruid, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    Sous Chef.
    I'm fairly certain most of us are in food service industries xD.

13. its a mother fucker if it doesnt go right lol. but there is SO MUCH prep that by the time we film, its perfect

thats what my last 2 dealers have done

14. Electrician. ....

15. If the food industry drug tested employees, there would be no food industry!

16. pretty sure every weed hookup ive ever had i met working at a restaurant lol

17. it's what I'm doing with myself

18. Ya, and I jerk off onto pictures of Scarlett Johansson, but its not a job.

job1
    jäb/
    noun

a paid position of regular employment.
    "jobs are created in the private sector, not in Washington"
    synonyms:
    occupation, profession, trade, position, career, work, line of work,livelihood, post, situation, appointment, métier, craft; More

a task or piece of work, especially one that is paid.
    "she wants to be left alone to get on with the job"
    synonyms:
    task, piece of work, assignment, project;

Slangin dope ain't a job, paying for education isn't a job and being a student athlete is a hobby.