Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners do ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReflexezMMG, May 23, 2012.

1. What do you guys do after you get high? because when i get high i dont do shit so that makes it boring,
    and I love to get high and go out to do things but my town is lame as fuck so cant do shit.
    What do you guys do ?

2. watch tv, go for walks, go to sleep

3. drive around, listen to/play music, go see a movie, go out to eat, play video games, theres plenty to do man, just gotta be creative sometimes

4. Fishing, play da game system, detail my trucks, alot of stuff really

5. hang out with my dogs, watch a movie, find some people to smoke more with, go on the trampoline, swimming, eating food. pretty much anything is fun when high. i don't have anything specific i ever do though.
    pokemon, mario kart, other easier video games lol. i tried resident evil when i was really high and i kind of failed at it. but i always kind of fail at it so it wasn't like it was a big difference.
    i smoke so often nowadays that i have to go on with my usual life while high, like work etc.

6. I like to listen to audiodramas. They provide all the sounds and script read by a full cast but it leaves up the imagery to you. Creates some pretty awesome experiences. Listening to this one now. (Can't provide the MP3's so this will have to do)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Hxyb_u21k"]Lost Souls - Radiodrama[/ame]

7. If I'm by myself, I hit the blunt while on youtube, I end up listening to music for a bit, than TV, than a movie, than video games. This usually repeats itself.

If I'm with friends we usually go to walmart.

Wait, where are you?

8. work,blaze and waste time until its time to sleep....then wake up and do it again

9. Generally I toke, realize my break was over five minutes ago and go back to work.

10. Vidya gayums.

Seriously, I could not care less that I suck balls at them while baked; I still have a blast.

11. Pretty much do what you would if you were sober.

But be prepared to have a shit ton of more fun while doing it.

You shouldn't really let weed set the mood for you life.

You should let your life set the mood for marijuana.

12. Truth

13. If it is day time and you live near a nature trail, there is nothing better than a walk in the woods surrounded by nature.

14. jack off, ride go karts, play putt putt, xbox, tv, movies, and my fav is jet ski

15. Going to nice restaurants and ordering food i haven't tried before is my favourite thing to do. Xbox is always fun aswell while enjoying some beers.

16. Everything I normally do

17. When I smoked all day everyday I would do my normal stuff, now that I only do it at night I like to curl up on the couch with my laptop and a foot bath after my husband leaves for work. I love my high alone time!

18. Before I smoke for the day: Work, and other things that involve driving to go do

After I smoke: Watch TV, Eat, Clean, Basically everything I can do at home or by a short walk, Sometimes I go places high (I do a lot actually but I prefer staying home)

19. I smoke weed, play Xbox, masturbate, play guitar or drums, tend the garden, and sleep