What do you stoners do for a living?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yathatsreallyco, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I cook in a Michelin rated restaurant in Northern California, hoping to become a bud tender or something soon.

2. line cook at Hooters. dirty south

3. i smok weed

4. I work in the customer service department of a large Southeastern U.S. grocery chain.

5. McDonald's yeah true story th lol it's. not tht bad tho

6. Part time Philosopher/ Preacher to the people around me .

7. Line Cook at a steakhouse.

8. 5 of the first 7 responses have to do with food :laughing:

I'm a landscaper. I think the official title is "Outdoor Plumber" but grass is basically my business. It's hard and sweaty work, but I get to be outside all day.

9. I'm a cook at the moment, but I'm trying to get a good IT job in networking.

10. Medical assistant pretty much my job is watching movies all day, doing crap load of paperwork and inputting patients. Man I thought I would be doing more hands on work:p

11. i push carts around in a parking lot in the fucking cold for 8.35 an hour. i also help load people's vehicles with extremely heavy shit. i only work the weekends because that's when home depot needs me. and i just sprained my wrist so i'm calling out of work again this weekend due to another injury on the job

12. Good luck with the piss test :eek:

13. steak n shake steam cook and dish pit lately

14. Right now I run three wwebsites from home. Looking to get into animal therapy