Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you stash your head in?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by badusmaximus, May 27, 2007.

1. for my usual size stash, i use a prescription medicine bottle (washed out, of course). Its airtight, and some of the time, you get cool stickers like "Take medication with food and milk," and "For inhalation only."

i'll problably invest in a mason jar one of these days, but for an on-the-go stash box, that works great for me.

what do y'all use?

2. Well I usually use a jar with a cork, but now i got a mason jar.

3. baggies.....

4. I keep it in a baggie in my puzzle box.

5. Jars and big ziplock bags.

6. trashbags.

just kidding... i wish. jars or for on the go, put a baggie in an altoids box, you can fit a lighter, bud and a small pipe or chillum in there. :]

7. a hella ghetto thing some kids do around here is take the cellophane off their ciggarette cartons, put the weed in there, push all the air out, and seal it with a lighter. it actually works pretty well, and can be re-used a grip.

8. Jars and big ziplock bags.

9. I think thats everywhere...

I always get a smile by getting a stash in a test tube.... I am not sure how common that is...

I usually just put it in a cigar box in a little candle like air tight jar.

10. I got a glass jar, it was described to hold about 1.5 ounces. It has a glass lid, and has a painted label "Rx For recreational use Toke as needed"

11. Mason jars in a cool dark area, only way to store bud imo.

12. I have a mason jar, that when you push the cap down, it kinda sucks the air out to make it air tight. then i put it in a dark area

13. prescription bottles are the way to go, mine said "caution may cause dizzyness, use with care" and sometimes you can find big ones that hold more...

14. people did the cigarette wrappers a lot where i used to live. i liked it. and baggies work fine

15. i fucking hate getting those ghetto pickups sealed up in melted plastic. But i usually smoke my shit too fast to need a mason jar so i just leave it in the baggie or put it in a medicine bottle until im done. once i start getting ounces ill use the mason jar.

16. mason jars all day.

17. my jaw actually dropped when i read that...haha

18. glad container.

it works. its cheap. wont smash when you drop it on the ground.

19. haha props to all the pill bottle users with the funny stickers. i have an awesome pill container with a take with food sticker on it. i also have a medium sized mason jar i can squeeze a quarter/half oz in. and a really big one that would fit an oz+, i wish :p

20. mason jars for the masses,
    grey lids for after classes,