Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hurb1, Oct 17, 2010.

1. what do you smoke?:smoke:

2. #2 NebDro, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    I smoke em both...mainly i smoke cigs because it helps me to be able to take larger/harsher hits of weed without coughing a lung out

EDIT: I only smoke cigs before or during smoking herb

3. I stick to the green, I don't care for cancer.

4. and black and milds:(

5. Just weed, I don't really see the logic behind smoking cigs, probably because there isn't any.

6. Weed, Cigs and PCP *****!!! who's with me?!!:smoke::smoke:

7. green green green nothing else

8. Where is the option for crack cocaine? :confused:

9. this right here just ganja never ever do i smoke cigs. they're nasty :smoke:

10. HAHA^

Just weed here, I prefer to keep my current state of health. :wave:

Stay green, grasscity!

11. I'm not a crazy chainsmoker or anything but I might go through a pack every week or two. I try to limit myself because it costs so much money. If I go to a party or something I could go through a whole pack with no problem though.

12. weed mostly and a cigar every once in a while like if i am at hunting camp or place i cant smoke weed at

13. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

:smoke:

14. Just weed.

15. i voted just weed, but i also smoke hookah but thats not on the pole:D

16. Used to use both. But I quit the cigs cold turkey! 16 days today :D. I'll stick with the all natural stuff.

17. Just weed. I stick to the green.

I dont see the point in smoking cigarettes, they're cancer sticks.
    The tobacco companies add so many chemicals and shit to ciggs, I would never touch them.

18. i roll spliffs, so i smoke both. i like how it tastes. if im hittin the bong i never smoke ciggs anytime im blazed. it just wouldnt make sense.

19. Of course there's logic behind smoking them! I don't smoke cigs but nicotine is a drug just like THC - it makes people feel different, better.

20. I smoke weed and cigs, I'm trying to confuse cancer.