Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Qu33f, Mar 11, 2004.

?

What do you Smoke?

1. Just good old MJ(includes hash)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Weed and Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Crack Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Anything else?Name it..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. .

2. weed, cigarettes, cloves, cigettes, salvia, hash, and opium.

3. and crack wont? i thought you could OD on it.

4. if cigs didnt smeel like shit, make your clothes smell like shit, taste horrible, give you cancer, turn your teeth funky colors, cost a fortune, and kill other people....I would definately be smoking them. There is just something about them that makes me want to smoke em... lol

Maybe its because whenever I see one I fantasize about it being filled with bud and not tobacco?

5. im cool with just weed and hash. i use to smoke but then i realized that it doesn't do anything for me. i dont really care if other people smoke though my whole smokin group smokes cigs except me so it doesn't bother me.

6. yea, i smoke a cigarette or cigar on occasion. i dont do it all the time, just when i really want to. i figure becuase i only smoke tobacco a little, the vast ammounts of MJ that i smoke will help reverse the effects.

7. used to smoke cigarettes, then picked up weed (this was maybe 8 or 10 years ago.) quit smoking both for my boyfriend (now husband) because he didn't like cigarette smoke, and didn't pick either up again for a few years. then a couple years ago it came out that he doesnt have anything against weed, and now i smoke too much.

still pick up a cigarette or two a day in the field, and i'll smoke the occasional black and mild, but its pretty rare these days - now i'll just smoke the good stuff =)

8. only the stickiest of the icky. im 20 years old and never smoked a cig. breathing 2nd hand from my dad for 19 years of you rlife kinda puts you off.Weed and only weed shall enter my lungs(oxygen is cool to). :smoke:

9. I smoke cancer sticks and "weed". I'd like to eliminate the former from my life, and increase the intake of the later. :)

10. wow, that must have been a great day for you!! :smoke:

11. I smoke bud, cigs, and i had salvia a lot of times, its fun because you get really high for like 10 - 15 mins and then you loose it. The high feels like you were high for hour's. Its quite enjoyable. I smoked weed laced with PCP and one of my friends head turned into a fish. Im quitting the cigs and jus gonna smoke da buddah

12. Weed many times a day, maybe 4 cigs a week when I'm drinking, and I've tried 15x Salvia 3 times.