Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Qu33f, Mar 11, 2004.

?

What do you Smoke?

1. Just good old MJ(includes hash)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Weed and Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Crack Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Anything else?Name it..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Only smoke weed... Occassionally PCP, but VERY rarely!

And whoever said X was practically the same as heroin doesn't know their facts. X is very psychologically addictive, but not very physically addictive... They're not even in the same class of drugs. Heroin is an Opiate, and X is an amphetemine...

And there's no way anyone can tell me that second hand smoke isn't deadly. 3,000+ non-smokers die yearly due to lung cancer caused by second hand smoke. Not all the SHS is exhaled by the smoker. A lot of the cig is allowed to just burn when the smoker is just holding it, and this smoke still contains the carcinogens, tars, nicotine, etc.

2. i chose crack rock, but i've never smoked crack...........

i just smoke weed...........no tobacco.........only weed...........i'll fry tho!!!

3. "X is an amphetemine"

I don't believe that is true... From my understanding many pills supposedly containing MDMA ('X', Ecstasy, whatever..) actually contain amphetamines cause it's cheaper for the dealer... but that does not mean X is an amphetamine... I could be wrong but judging how different the effects really are when compared (real MDMA vs. meth for example) you get some similiarities but many differences....

That said, just good ole' mary J for me... a cigar if its a big party but definitely nothing regular... I don't find tobacco nearly as addictive as people say, but thats just me.

4. just bud, and happy about it

5. Exactly.

6. Whoever earlier in the forum said they smoke crack interestingly hasn't replied on this forum.

He's probaly dead from a crack binge in some nasty porta potty.

Edit: I only smoke weed, but will do psychedelics like shrooms or acid.

I did salvia once, didn't do much for me.

I used to smoke tobacco.

7. I smoke weed and i sometimes smoke a cig or cigar but never enough to get me addicted, I really want to do salvia tho.

8. Cigs are bad for you and crack isnt? Lmfao.

9. Fiberglas insulation, carpet fibers, pocket lint, anything that sticks to my shoes.

LMAO.......just weed .......gotcha..........

10. weed, salvia

11. weed and cigs...hopelessly addicted to cigs! I know it is pointless and costly and harmful, but I don't see myself quitting for a long time - both weed and cigs

12. weed only....well an occasional cigar (every couple of months), but I don't count that as smoking

I dooooo like a good drink when I've toked up though!

13. cigarettes and weed.

14. Weed, Tobbacco, Hash,... and im trying salvia

15. i don't like cigs, they give me headaches. I do like cigars from time to time though, even though you don't really inhale or anything. Good ole bud is good enough for me, and tried opium once but didn't really feel anything from it. There's lots of stuff you can smoke haha....

16. Salvia Bitches

17. yeah its all about the bud...no cigs for me, even tho it does get u higher in my opinion

18. i smoke weed,, hash,, some coke ( if i put it in a blunt) tobacoo,, and thats it,, by the way its my 100'th post woooooooooooooooo wooowoowowooo,, ACID IS SOO FUN<<>>

19. Just herb for me. I have a cigar every once and a while but mainly just mary jane.

20. Weed, cigarettes and sometimes salvia. Never touched anything else.