Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Qu33f, Mar 11, 2004.

?

What do you Smoke?

1. Just good old MJ(includes hash)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Weed and Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Crack Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Anything else?Name it..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. just weed mostly... a cig every now and then... hash is hard to get but i'll smoke that too...

2. Straight up BuD no tabacco or anything like that i like it just like that:smoke:

3. I'm a mama, so I don't feel comfortable taking anything that'll take me too far. KWIM? Used to do acid and shrooms, but now it's just good 'ol MJ, and the occasional wine tipsy. Of course there's caffeine too, which is very much a drug (so addictive dammit!). Not sure, how to add my vote to the poll though. Could someone fill me in, I'm a bit new at these forums. Thanks in advance. :)

4. i smoke mary-jew-ana and bitch cigars (cigarettes)

yeah thats right im a dirty lunged smoker

5. How do you dry out the banana skins? Just let them sit out or do you throw them in an oven? I imagine you grind them up? Might be interested if you made a joint out of that and marijuana.

6. i dont smoke cigarettes.......i barely drink............

but i smoke alotta marijuana............

im around 2nd hand smoke all the time tho.............all the people i work with smoke, an' we're always packed in a truck travelin like 80 miles, hotboxin the damn truck with grits.............shits nasty............

7. Just weed, rod, and the occasional cig (rarely)

Just kidding about the rod part :p

8. Goo balls. Kief rolled up in hash oil. Hallucination city

9. I'm a born again breather. I smoked tobacco/cigs for 10 yrs. Gave it up for good 10 yrs ago. thank God/dess!
    Now i smoke mj and ocassionally hash. Smoked keif once too.
    To help me quit smoking tobacco I made a herbal blend of cornsilk, mugwort, sage, mullien, coltsfoot, red clover, yerba santa that I blended together and smoked in a corn cob pipe.

10. i love weed i also want to do shrooms as well they look amazing

11. mj and baccy... FUCK CRACK ROCK... DUMB SHIT WILL FUCK U UP...

12. I have a monogamous relationship with Ms. Mary Jane.

Occasionally I'll have a cigarette off of one of my friends if I'm desperate for a buzz, but that's only about once a month.

13. Fine dank only with a bowl of Captain Black's Pipe tabacco on the side.

14. some of my favorite is blueberry. mmmm blueberry

15. yea. fuck ciggies.. alls i gotto do is quit smoking them...

16. Good ol' ganja and the occasional cigar, no cigs for me.

17. Crack fucks u up worse than cigs i wouldnt touch either tho

18. Just the sweet lady for me, MJ is soo hot, tobacco is whacko .....LOL....JOE>