Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Smoke With?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian_Penis, May 7, 2014.

1. What's your favourite thing to smoke from?

I usually use a lung, I use a pipe sometimes though.

I tried a joint once, shared 2 with 3 friends, but didn't get high from it. It tasted like coffee with cream in it though. 

2. Bong, my other bong or one of my other bongs.

3. normally a pipe but i find myself missing blunts occasionally. once my bong gets here that will more than likely be my new favorite.

4. Joints or the good ole' Bong  :yummy:

5. Pipe, bong...dabs.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. APPLE all DAY!!  :smoking:

7. Joints/pipe/bong

8. Whenever I'm at my house usually a bowl or joint. Don't have a bong but when I go to my buddies we use his Illadelph

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Alone a bong or my chillum but with people a nice fat joint

10. Not my favorite but I smoke from a one-hitter 49/50 times.

11. My main tool is steamroller type pipe called a Fumo pipe. I also have a dugout with bat that i use outside. I have a homemade water bong, homemade grav bong and homemade waterfall bong that i use occasionally. My mcig is coming in the mail tomorrow so ill be using that outside since my dog just chewed up my dugout :/ he wanted what was inside lol.. Ill also be using a solo very soon.

12. mainly the g bong. lately ive been using a metal bowl piece in a plastic water bottle. the bowl was taken from a real bong though. i could get glass but i always always always break it and its not only extremely depressing but a waste of bud money. 

13. Bong and one hitters, don't like joints because of the paper!

14. For me it depends if I am going to go have a session then an apple since I can disspose of it. And I also don't share my Chillum to the people I sesh with (They are sucky people). Anyways when i am home alone my chillum or whenever I go over to my brothers I vape.

15. http://youtu.be/4YYvAAjvGu4

16. Bowls or spliffs, occasionally roll a joint. Hoping to buy a nice bong in the coming months because my current water piece is a small bubbler for tobacco.