What do you smoke first,....

Discussion in 'General' started by stevooo123, Nov 5, 2011.

1. cause i always smoke the little nugs first but my dealer who seems like he knows a lot about bud smokes the big ones first. so is there any reasoning behind it or just preference?

2. There is a magic unwritten law that you must smoke the large ones first to honor the dog gods.

Jk, it's all preference.

3. I always smoke the little ones first so I can show off my big ones :)

4. It's all preference. I grab whichever is nearest to my hand though.

5. I smoke the small nugs first. Whenever I break up a fat nug, I die a little inside.

6. You didn't think it through.

What if my stash was 1 bignug or all shake?

I grab the first nug my finger touches, the less my fingers touch bud, the better the bud. Oil from your finger is bad, mmm'kay?

7. Small ones first always. And I always like to break up or take from the bottom of the buds first. I always leave the tops for last for some reason.

8. I like to nurture the fat nug for a few weeks before I break into it. Caress it, smell it, and read it bed time stories at night. When I'm done smoking the small nugs I finish off the shake left over in the jar. Then.. When it's time. Like a mother bird telling her youngling to fly from the nest. I break that son'bitch into little son'sbitches and continue the cycle.

9. shake then little buds then big buds

10. The little nugs dry out faster, so I smoke them first.

I'll let you in on a little secret. There isn't much to know :p

11. let me rephrase that

"my dealer who talks a lot about bud" lol

12. hahaha. qft

13. And who can blame him :smoke:

So much talk about politics, wars, police brutality, economics, and other bullshit.

Props to your dealer for choosing a much more enjoyable subject :hello:

14. Small nugs? I only get fat nugs so I wouldn't know

15. Am I the only one who grabs a nug the size of what I want to smoke? :confused:

16. ^^^This I just love the look of mature big buds just love to take it and look at it in sunlight in the mournin then slowly crack it open to put in my grinder and see crystals fly everywhere

17. i always smoke the popcorn nugs, then save the chunkers for the end. idk why, but i have to wait as long as possible before i break the big guys

18. Save the best for last yo, just like Gushers or Starburst.

19. Whatever my fingers land on.