What do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by full melt, Dec 31, 2010.

1. #1 full melt, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    I just picked up a 50ml bottle of Burberry London and it smells soooooo good. It cost like $60 for the bottle. Highly recommend it if you're in the market for a bomb winter cologne.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG] Yeah I know Paris Hilton is obnoxious but her perfume is great.

I also like:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I smell like oranges because of a hair product. I havent found a cologne that goes with oranges.:smoke:

4. I'm 21 still using a deodorant for antiperspirant and this girly body spray thing for smell.

Do I need to grow up and get some real cologne?

5. Thats my favorite shit right there. I didnt wear cologne for years and then I smelled this in a magazine. I picked it up the next day.

6. If you like that, I think you will also like my other. the Reaction from Kennith Cole. Check it out.

7. Alright, I'll check that out. My Di Gio is almost gonzo. My bday is not too far off so I'll hit up the wifey.

Thanks for the suggestion.:smoke:

8. Bitches loooove this one, always get compliments haha

[​IMG]

And my favorite one you can't even get anymore

[​IMG]

9. fresh laundry smell!

10. curve crush.

i get alot of compliments on it.

11. I got some Ferrari cologne and a sample bottle of Chaps for christmas. I usually rock Polo Sport or American Crew. something that fits the beard I've got going on. Bitches don't like a man with a beard that smells metrosexual. ahahah

12. I Smell of so much pot, cigarettes and beer, and something from my collection. I don't remember right now.

[​IMG]

I think it was the bvlgari extreme. :\
    EDIT: Which is not in the picture, along with creed MI and OV and a few other goodies from last year.

13. Is this for real??

14. #16 DV, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  15. I hope you keep all that stuff in the dark- Light changes the smell of Cologne over time.

Me.. I prefer Versace Dreamer (discontinued)
    [​IMG]

Incanto Essential by Salvadore Feragamo
    [​IMG]

Both smell incredible.

16. Yes. and I'm the last person you would imagine a cologne junkie would be like. you should see what the others are packin', it'd make my collection look like garbage. lol

17. #19 full melt, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
  18. it's not bad, just gotta be easy on the trigger. 1-2 sprays should do the trick. I use it at nights when I know I'll have fun. :cool: