Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you see when you walk out your front door????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sativa syborg, Apr 10, 2012.

1. thought this may be a cool thread :)

Attached Files:

2. Not exactly this picture but you get the idea. (For the slow ones out there, i live across the street for a K-9 unit) Has no idea the potfest that goes down at my house on a daily basis.

[​IMG]

3. Is that how your front is, its awesome dude, you must be able to jump out at night smoke a joint and nobody will be about, is there a forest or fields nearby. Mine is just a road full of cars and people, so not the best spot for toking.

4. [quote name='"lemonade AK47"']Not exactly this picture but you get the idea. (For the slow ones out there, i live across the street for a K-9 unit) Has no idea the potfest that goes down at my house on a daily basis.

[/quote]

Hahahaha that must suck :smoke:

5. ill probably see my noisy neighborhood watching my every move because i smoke pot in my yard lol

6. Never had him say shit. Carbon filters are a life saver. I can turn my room for a smoky ass hotbox to fresh air in about 5 mins. I Just take my fan and filter from my flower room and turn it on in the middle of my room. Its noisy for 5 mins but clears the smoke out quick.

7. [quote name='"lemonade AK47"']

Never had him say shit. Carbon filters are a life saver. I can turn my room for a smoky ass hotbox to fresh air in about 5 mins. I Just take my fan and filter from my flower room and turn it on in the middle of my room. Its noisy for 5 mins but clears the smoke out quick.[/quote]

Nice!!

8. fake clouds

9. Babies selling drugs on street corners, 12 year old prostitutes (male & female), hoodlums, liquor stores, gun stores, you know- the average Amerikkkan dreamland watching the block bleed.

10. [​IMG]

Also a gas station/convenience store, and a Walgreen's...one is my neighbor, one is BK's neighbor.

It's nice, but loud/bright as hell.

I don't even live in a big city, just in a busy part of town.

11. One of my dealers has something like that. He bought his grandma's house so in the main room he installed an industrial ventilation fan like something you might find in a restaurant. I went over there once, smoked 3 blunts back to back, there were 4 of us, and he turned it on and in literally 10 seconds all the smoke was gone. It was crazy.

12. When I walk out the door for work I see...Darkness. That's because I leave for work at like 10 of 6 in the morning.

BUT I get off before Noon, so it's all good

13. Oh my god, you literally live next to a BK. Stoner Paradise. Lol

14. I love the foliage on that BK :smoke:

15. I live facing a highway, so a lot of cars.

16. A cornfield

17. The street and nothing but trees behind the street.

18. Houses, roads, and more houses is what I see.

19. There's a high school nearby so during the day there's usually some high school students doing whatever it is that high school students do by their cars when they should be in class. In the evening there's usually kids getting baked in their cars across the street from my house.