Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you say?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 771271, Sep 28, 2014.

1. I notice a lot of people around here say they are smoking down with someone or things similar to that when they're talking about sharing their bud. I've always heard it as smoking someone up. So what do you all say for stuff like that and where are you from?

Tornado pipes are probably my favorite ones.

2. I've always heard smoke up or smoke out.. Been smoking for ten years and haven't ever heard anyone say smoke down. East coast.

3. Never heard down either. Always hear smoke out thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. i usually just say im going to go smoke with a friend

5. My shout or I will put in. Dont really use smoke out here. Never heard smoke down

6. So I'm seeing more out than up. Huh that's cool, I guess depending on where we live, we smoke with people in different directions

Tornado pipes are probably my favorite ones.

7. in my area

smoke out = light up a friend for free or sometimes smoke with multiple homies

smoke up = match a friend and roll a nice blunt or joint. they both basicaly mean the same thing though

8. ive heard smoking down as a phrase referring to smoking dope (H and things like that)

smoke up/out are generally the correct terms for smoking weed. :) 

9. #9 SMOCATRON, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    I just say "seshing" with someone or "getting on" which includes purchasing then seshing.
    From Australia.

10. I call it seshing too, from Australia as well. 

I have a mate who calls it getting licked but I've never heard that anywhere else but him, and to be honest it sounds pretty stupid haha.

11. Here in cali, there's 1000s of stupid slang. Smoke out or smoke up is common.

12. #12 As Above So Below, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    I always say smoke up. I mean what happens when you smoke? You go up and get high lol. 

If someone asked me if I wanted a smoke down I'd be like wtf? Trying to give me a blowjob or somethin? LOL.

13. i don't say anything. too busy lighting the bong ya dig...

14. I've always heard smoke up or smoke out

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

15. Do thou desire to smokith up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app