Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you say when your bowl is finished?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amphetamines, Jul 10, 2011.

1. So I used to think everyone said "cashed" when the bowl was finished, but apparently that's just a Florida thing because I recently took a trip to Pennsylvania and everyone I smoked with up there said "Beat" when the bowl was finished.

What do people in your area say when the bowl is finished?

2. I say it's "cashed", repppin MN

3. I'm from Michigan, I say cashed

4. yeah man, "looks like it's time to pack another bowl"

5. I usually say cashed, or just this is done or finished. I always say "Where's the weed, tis time to pack this shit" however. I'm from upstate new York. Some people I know from new York and Connecticut say "beat" or some dumb shit like that

6. Fuck.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Im from Michigan I just say "Cashed" or "lets pack another"

8. i also say cashed and im from MN also.... =)

9. "There's no spirit left in the bowl"

10. "Beetlejuice!!!!"

11. "bro shits done" "fucking cashed" im from MN aswell

12. "It's cashed. Reload!" New England. I think "cashed" is probably pretty universal.

13. "where's my motivation?"

14. haha love this, oh and your pic on the bottom from taxi driver is chill

15. I'm from PA...we look at it, say "beat" and pack another

16. Most of the people I have smoked with say cashed, I will usually just say its done, or something like that.

17. i say cashed iv'e heard people say kicked and one time this kid told me that the bowl was quote on quote "pooped" i laughed

18. I'm hungry